Looking for an internship with TWB?

Thank you for your kindly reply, @charlotte1! :sunflower:

4 Likes

Are there any opportunities available?

1 Like

Hi @maim9172 :sunflower:

Thanks for your interest in supporting TWB :star2: You can see all opportunities available on the TWB website here :innocent:

2 Likes

Thank you for your reply.

1 Like

Dear Ambra,
I hope everything is going well with you.
I have recently signed up as a volunteer translator at TWB community, but yet haven’t found any tasks or projects that correspond to the language pairs I mentioned throughout the registration. I’m in my fourth year at the university, studying translation and interpretation, and I wonder if there are any internship positions available right now.
I’d like to put my studies into practice and obtain additional practical experience. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely
Zahra

2 Likes

Hi @Zizik_daily :cherry_blossom:

:white_check_mark: Firstly, welcome to TWB, and thank you for your interest in supporting us! :star2:

:white_check_mark: I could see that you added three language pairs in your profile, I’d also suggest adding two more (English to Persian), and (French to Persian) since you’re a Persian native speaker. This will help you find more tasks :smiley:

:white_check_mark: You can also follow these instructions to sign up to receive email notifications when tasks are available in your language pairs :email:

:white_check_mark: I believe that since you’re studying translation, claiming tasks in you language pairs will be a good opportunity to build up your translation skills, enrich your CV/resume by working with an international non-profit :woman_student: so keep an eye on the homepage to find tasks when the’re available :innocent:

:white_check_mark: You may also find it useful to check our Translator’s Toolkit to take your first steps with TWB, and to take our course “Introduction to Humanitarian Translation for the TWB Community” . To check other work and internship opportunities, kindly check this link.

I hope this helps! Please feel free to reach ou if you have any questions :white_flower:

6 Likes

Dear Aya,
Thank you very much for your thoughtful and informative message :heart_eyes::heartbeat::leaves:
I’m excited to be a part of this group😇
I’ll add the language pairs you recommended earlier to the list.
Your generosity is much appreciated
Stay sound and safe.
Regards
Zahra

5 Likes

Hello,

Hope you are doing well 🧚🏼‍♀️

Thanks for sharing this.

Are there any open vacancies for internships at the moment? I’d love to work with TWB. :heart:

I looked up at the link but it requires to sign up in a different page.

Is there any way that I can keep up-to-date with the latest opportunities?

Best wishes,

2 Likes

Hi @endritamehmeti :raising_hand_woman:

We hope you’re doing well too! and we’d like to welcome you to our community! :orange_heart:

If you wish to learn more about the opportunities available with TWB, you can check this link and chooce to apply for the opportunities that suit you best :innocent:

Wish you the best of luck! Please feel free to reach out if you need any help :dizzy:

4 Likes

Thank you! :hugs:

I checked the link but unfortunately couldn’t find anything for me. :pensive:

Hopefully in the near future there will be more internships :woman_technologist:t3: or job opportunities. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Hi!

I would like to know more about the internship part.
Can you sign an internship agreement ? If so, is my previous experience on Kato is taken into account ?

Thank you for your response :grinning:

1 Like

Hi @Alahiaa

Welcome to TWB, and thank you for your interest in the internship! :dizzy:

I believe that your experience in TWB will add something to your qualification indeed! You can check this link for more details about the internship opportunity once it’s announced again :innocent:

Wish you the best of luck! :white_flower:

3 Likes

Thank you for your answer :grinning:

1 Like

Hello TWB team, I hope you’re doing well
Since I’ve been following this discussion for a long time now due to my interest in applying for any upcoming offers. I just notice that the applications were open again but I’m just wandering why this criteria “Graduated from latest diploma/degree within the last 2 years” is mandatory for an internship position? Would it be possible to apply as current student?

Hi Reda,

Thank you for reaching out, and sorry for not seeing your message earlier :sweat_smile:

To answer your question, I believe that the criteria you referred to may be preferable but not mandatory. If you find that you can join the internship opportunity, and are able to provide enough time for your studying as well as the internship requirements, do consider applying! :innocent:

Let us know if you need any further guidance :dizzy:

3 Likes

Hi @Aya.Alrifai,

Hope you are having a great day! :sunrise_over_mountains:

May I ask you to send me the internship details via email.

Thanks in advance! :hibiscus:

Best regards. Lilav.

2 Likes

Hi @Lilav_Alarashi and thank you for your interest in our internship opportunities! You can find the full information you need in this link. If you need further assistance, please let me know :hugs:

2 Likes

Thank you so much @Aya.Alrifai :blossom:

No worries, Thank you so much Aya for the clarification :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Good evening dear community, I love this topic because I’ve been trying to ask you guys how to actually get the chance to take part in an intership experience. I’m about to graduate and I’d love to have working experience with TWB. Thanks for your time, have a good day. :slight_smile:

1 Like