Login Phrase

Hello, I cannot access a claimed task in Phrase TMS.

Hello @rromanizio and thank you for writing to us.

Thank you for claiming this project, I am sorry to hear you’re facing this issue. It might just be a temporary glitch, as your login with Phrase is directly related to the TWB Platform, so once you claim a task you should be able to access that task in Phrase by following the available links. But if you’re still struggling to login, please click on the Memsource link and then click on the SSO (Single Sign On) button and enter “twb”.

This should help you log in, but in case it doesn’t, please let me know and I will follow up with our tech team asap :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi,
I have the same problem. I could not log in, so I tried SSO method. It still did not work, as the website keeps signing me out.

Hello @ahmaddawoud and thank you for writing to us.
Upon checking your profile, I don’t see any tasks claimed by you. Were you able to resolve the problem? Do you need further help?
Thanks!

Hi,
Yes! I have changed the browser and solved the problem.
Thank you.

1 Like

Hello,
I have recently claimed my first task and I’ve been having the same issue. Whenever I click on “Translate using Phrase TMS”, a message pops up saying the user was not found in the system. I have also tried using the SSO, but the same message appears. If this situation continues, I’m afraid I will have to unclaim the task. Is there anything else I can do? Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Hello @otroidro1312 and thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. Rest assured the issue has been flagged to our tech team and they are working diligently to resolve it as soon as possible. We will keep you posted and please don’t worry about the task deadline for now.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any further concerns or comments.

Best,

Hello again @otroidro1312 and thank you for your patience!

I have just been informed by our tech team that you are kindly requested to follow the below steps:

• Log out from Phrase

• Go to https://cloud.memsource.com/ and make sure you are logged out of any Phrase account.

• If not: Click on the profile icon or picture in the top-right corner of the screen and select “Logout”.

• Attempt to access the task in the “Claimed Tasks” section of your account, by clicking on “Translate” or “Revise using Phrase”.

Please keep us updated if the issue is resolved.

Thanks!

Hello everyone I need to start working on the TWB and I watched the video of how to start but I cannot find any claimable tasks to start can anyone help with simple steps and screenshots please?

Thank you in advance

1 Like

Hello @Nesrinenabilyanni and welcome to TWB. We are very happy to have you here.

I have just checked your profile and it’s all set. Kindly note that the availability of tasks varies from time to time, depending on our partners’ needs. We recommend regularly checking the homepage - new tasks can be posted in any minute. If you don’t find tasks when you check the homepage, this is only because no tasks are available at the time you are looking.

I would like to encourage you to explore the Community Library that will help you navigate through learning about your tasks, Phrase TMS, the platform, the community among other things, which will help you have a smooth start of your journey at TWB.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us for any further questions.

Happy Translating!