Language Pairs PT < > DE Availability

Good Night,

Since January, I realized that I am not receiving any notifications for the language pair Portuguese > German, and I am turning on the daily notifications, but I am starting realize that is something wrong, or is the language pair not really in demand right now?

Regards,

Lara C S Nunes.

Hi @lara.campos.nunes and thank you for reaching out! :blush:

I’m sorry to hear you haven’t had access to tasks recently. The availability of tasks varies from time to time, depending on our partners’ needs. I recommend regularly checking the [homepage](https://kato.translatorswb.org/) - new tasks can be posted in any minute. If you don’t find tasks when you check the homepage, this is only because no tasks are available at the time you are looking. If a language does not appear on the dropdown list, it means that there are no tasks for that language at the moment.

However, there are a couple of things you can do to make sure that everything is in order:

• Go to the homepage and then click on “profile” on the upper bar. You will have to be logged-in to be able to see your profile.
  • Click on the orange button “edit profile details” on the left.
  • Click on “next” (you don’t need to edit anything on the first page).
  • On the second page, Language and Professional Information, please check that you have listed your combinations correctly. For example, in your case if your native language is Portoguese, and you also speak German, your language combinations should be German (source) to Portoguese (target).
  • Once you are ready, you can click on “next”, and then on “complete”.

You have already selected “Daily” to the question How often do you want to receive tasks availability email, so you will receive a notification every day that a new project for your language combinations is available. Notifications about new projects are sent to many users for the same language and they work on a first-come-first-served basis, so you want to be quick in claiming the task!

Thank you again for being a part of our community :hugs:

1 Like

Good Night,

Thank you so much for the feedback. I wil check daily the Task in my language pairs.

Best Regards,

Lara C Nunes :heart: :pray:t3:

2 Likes