Introduction to Humanitarian Translation for the TWB Community

Dear Gloria,
Dear @ambra
I’ve just registered and started the course, I wanted to let you know that in the section on Introduction on Humanitarian Translation the link FIT Europe code of professional practice lands on a 404 page.
Great for the course to be accessible at any time !!! :slightly_smiling_face:

Best regards,
Aurélie

2 Likes

Hi Aurelie, thanks a million for letting us know! We are looking into updating the course and we will definitely keep this detail in mind. Thanks again!

1 Like

Hi @ambra,
You’re mostly welcome.

Best regards,
Aurélie

1 Like

Dear @ambra,
My training on the Introduction to humanitarian translation for Kató Translator is completed.
A very interesting introduction, well resourced.

Thank you !
Aurélie

2 Likes

Thanks, Aurélie! :heart_eyes: we hope to be able to offer new courses in 2020!

1 Like

Hello,
I already did the course but it is not showing on my profile page in the certificates and training courses part. I can send you the certificate I received after I completed it if you need it. Thank you.

Hi Ana, certificates aren’t added automatically to the Kato Platform profile. I’m happy to add it for you if you send it to elearn@translatorswithoutborders.org :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

In the second part fo the course, there is a link to the FIT Europe code of professional practice.
http://www.fit-europe.org/vault/deont/CODE_PROF_PRACTICE.pdf
It doesn’t work anymore.

3 Likes

Hi José, many thanks for flagging it! I will pass it on to my colleagues responsible for updating the course :slight_smile:

No problem @NataliaG, by the way, is there any way to showcase my certificate in my profile?

You can send it to elearn@trasnaltorswithoutborders.org and I will upload it to your profile :slight_smile:

Hi NataliaG I just sent it to you. Thanks again!

1 Like

I’ve registered but I haven’t received any confirmation email yet… and I’ve checked the spam

@Ambraluna Hi just a heads up that a link didn’t work. (Page 4/7 in Section 2 - Introduction to human translation). The other two links about code of conduct worked fine.

http://www.fit-europe.org/vault/deont/CODE_PROF_PRACTICE.pdf

Not Found

The requested URL was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

1 Like

Hi @MarinaI,

Thank you very much for flagging this. My colleague @ambra will follow up soon.

Cheers,
Ambra Luna

Hi Areej, we have experienced some technical problems. Can you try to register again and let me know how it goes?

1 Like

Hi Marinal, thank you for spotting it :slight_smile: We are aware that the links stopped working, but unfortunately the course is set up in such a way that deleting/changing the links would require a lot of work and we are unable to fix it at the moment. Apologies for that :confused:

Hi Natalia, I understand. Thank you for the reply.
Regards,
Marina

Thank you… I’ll try