Introduction to Humanitarian Translation for the TWB Community

When I roll, it does not enroll. I did the course till 100% but it does not work. How should I do?

Hello. I have a problem with the course. When i reach the reflection’s level, i answer the question. At the moment of enroll it doesn’t walk? How should i do please?

Hi @Carole and @Lois1, thank you for reaching out! Have you been able to follow Step 2 in the instructions above? If you’ve tried that step and it still isn’t working, could you send screenshots of the error you’re getting?

1 Like

Hello everyone! Happy to be member of this great community!

Hi Translators Without Boarders!

1 Like

Welcome, @BORIS, we are happy to have you here! Feel free to also say hello in the KatĂł Community Lounge as well! :blush:

Thank you @oliviathayer !

1 Like

Welcome @BORIS…Nice to ‘meet’ you :slight_smile: Happy translations,

1 Like

Please could you enroll me I want to have the quick but is say that am not enrolled

1 Like

I have finish my all course but I don’t get my certificate

1 Like

Hello everyone!
My name is Stefanie, I live in Brussels (Belgium) and just joined the TWB community. I have been studying and practising languages ever since my German father and my Spanish mother decided to speak both languages at home and we watched films in original version…I am now a studying to become a legal translator. I hope I can contribute to TWB!

3 Likes

Hi Stefanie, thanks for joining us! I’ve always been positively jealous of people who have been raised bilingual :innocent: I hope you will like it here, and if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out!

1 Like

Just completed the introductory course to Humanitarian Translation and was able to download the certificate :slight_smile: Very interesting and user-frendly :blush:

2 Likes

Delighted to hear that, Stefanie! And thanks for taking the course :wink:

Please, after finishing the course, I clicked to the “Test yourself”, It appeared, you have guest access, What it means.

Hi @Altayyeb, thank you for your interest in our e-learning course! If you do not have access to the final test, it means that you have created your account but you are not enrolled in the course. In order to enroll, please follow step 2 outlined in these instructions.

Feel free to reach out again if you experience any other difficulties! :slight_smile:

Hello everyone!
I finished a Course: Introduction to Humanitarian Translation for Kató Translators with an account I’ve been created following the instructions, although already had one. Now I can’t do the final quiz. Someone could help me with information about that? Thanks in advance.

Hello Claudia, thank you for your message. I think this is happening because you are not enrolled to the course. Can you please take a look at the screenshots here and let me know if you have followed this procedure already?

Hi Ambra! Thanks for your answer. I can’t find that field in my account. I’ll try to do that again. Here in Rio de Janeiro the situation is very difficult. The clima change has affected energy supply. Because of that I have made often breaks during the course yesterday and I felt very frustrated when I can’t do the final quiz. As soon as possible I’ll look for the correct procedure. Once more I thank you.

Thank you Claudia, I hope that the climate situation will improve soon. If you still can’t work out what is going wrong with your profile, please send me an email with screenshot at ambra@translatorswithoutborders.org and I will try to help you.

2 Likes