Introduction to Humanitarian Translation for the TWB Community

It’s done but with another email. Because when I tried to register again, the website responded that this email had already signed up.!

1 Like

I have tried four times and I didn’t get any e-mail. What should I do ?

Hi Irem, I have confirmed your registration manually. You can now log into the platform using your email and password. Let me know if you encounter any other problems :wink:

I have tried on several occasions, on different days, to sign up to the Introduction to Humanitarian Translation for Kató Translators, but each time I try to log in, I am told an email will be sent to my email address so I can confirm registration but said message never arrives. Who can I contact to try to get this email to confirm registration?
Thanks for any help!

1 Like

Hi Meg, I have sent you an email, please check you inbox :slight_smile:

Over Saturday and today I completed the Introduction to Humanitarian Translation for Kató Translators course, submitting results after each part, and have just tried to do part 5 - test yourself, where I am told that I need to enrol to do the test. Have I done something wrong?

Hi Meg, it seems like you have managed to solve the problem, as your certificate has been issued. You should have received it by email. Let me know if you need further assitance :slight_smile:

Hi Maria, would you still remember what your mistake was?
I might be doing just the same. Am logged and enrolled in the course but in the last stage get the notification: “You need to enroll in this course before you can attempt this quiz”. Many thanks in advance.

Hi Luis, are you sure you have enrolled in the course? I don’t see you on the list of enrolled users. Here’s how to do it:

1 Like

Hi Natalia,

edited - I guess I found out what it was.
I did click in enroll me, but did not continue by clicking in self enroll me.
That might be it.

1 Like

@ambra @NataliaG am an English <> Arabic translator and interpreter and I have benefited a lot from this course. I have completed it with the full grade score and earnt the certificate. Thank you so much for providing this wonderful opportunity for all kinds of translators, whether professionals or amateurs. I really hope you can create more courses like this one to be more acquainted with working the field of humanitarian translation, community, and public-service interpreting.

2 Likes

Thank you for your kind words Shorouk :star_struck: We are working on the elearning platform to be able to to offer more courses to our community, however, this might take longer due to the COVID-19 response which is our priority at the moment. We will surely let you know if we have something new for you :wink:

1 Like

Dear Natalia :heart_eyes:
Thank you so much for your great support, help and prompt reply. Of course, I know it might take a while and I hope that we all, around the world, get through this crisis as soon as possible insh’allah, safe and healthy. Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of this great community and I wish you all the wellbeing, health, and prosperity. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

2 Likes

Hello guys! I am so glad to have found this great community! Looking forward to be onboard! I have finished the course and It was very useful! Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks a million for the lovely feedback and for being part of our community, Ana :hugs:

2 Likes

Hi @gloria @ambra
Is this account that needs to be activated different from the account we already use in the translation tasks?
I mean shall I creat one on this platform?

1 Like

Hello Manar, thanks for your message. Yes indeed, you need to create a new account on the online platform for the course, the account is different from the one you use on our translation environment.

Hi All.
I’ve just completed this course and have got my certificate. I think it ought to be mandatory prior to doing any translations, especially the last section. It explained a lot about the TWB translation process that I didn’t understand.

Now I just need something to translate :slight_smile:

Hi there :star_struck:
We’re glad to hear that you found the course helpful :sunny:
Thanks so much for your feedback, translation is indeed key and we believe that accessing the right information in the right language can make a huge difference :dizzy:
We look forward to working with you :exclamation:

Hi - I’m trying to confim my elearning account using the link in the registration email which I had to copy and paste into my browser but it says there is no match. Can you help?
Mary