Introduction to Humanitarian Translation for the TWB Community

Hi @IsabelMC

Thank you for your lovely message! :orange_heart: It’s great that you put your effort to benefit from the course :star2: and we’re happy that you could gain the certificate because you truly deserve it :+1: :tada:

Best wishes :dizzy:

2 Likes

Hello everybody! Hope you are fine.
Now, I have completed the course Training Course on Humanitarian Translation with a 95% score. How can I gain a certificate for completing it?

2 Likes

Hi @maim9172 and thank you for your interest in the course!

You are close to gain the certificate in deed! The system generates the certificate when the full mark is reached, so Why not trying to have the 100% now? :wink:

If you repeat the test and don’t receive the certificate in a few hours, please let me know so I send it to you :innocent:

1 Like

I have repeated the test and reached the full mark. How long should I wait until I receive the certificate?
Thanks! @Aya.Alrifai

1 Like

You received it now, right? :wink: @maim9172

I really want to take the course, but I don´t remember my password. I think every time I log in is through google, so I don´t even know if I had a password in the first place. So how can I reset my password? I have tried and follow the steps until I am supposed to get an email to fix this but no email ever arrived, that was two weeks ago. Can anyone help me, or point out what I should be doing to reset my password?

1 Like

Hi @martellbety24 ,
sorry to hear about that!
Have you checked the email in your spam folder?
If you still can’t find it,I’m happy to contact the tech team and see which other solution would work.
Enjoy your evening! :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes please, would you be so kind to ask them for help, I just checked the spam folder and there is nothing.

1 Like

I have received another certificate for the course Introduction to Humanitarian Translation for the TWB Community, not the other course.
I have completed the 2 courses.

1 Like

Hi @martellbety24 :sunflower:

As my colleague @Christelle.Kamanzi kindly mentioned, we want to reach out to the Tech Team to see what the issue is, but we need a little information if possible, could you please let us know if you created an account on Moodle Platform? and if you did, have you used the same email address associated with your TWB profile?

We’ll be waiting for your reply so we can follow up with your registration status :innocent: :orange_heart:

That’s good! @maim9172 actually the Training Course on Humanitarian Translation doesn’t include certificates, but I could see that you did gain the certificate for the Introduction to Humanitarian Translation course :innocent: so congrats on the certificate! :star2::tada: Hope you enjoyed the two courses :orange_heart:

I did not use Moodle Platform, maybe I used google accounts, the email I am getting mail fromTWB is martellbety24@gmail.com, so that is where I was expecting to get the email to reset my password. I sign in everytime with google accounts but that is not available for claiming tasks or taking courses.

1 Like

Oh! I didn’t know. I enjoyed them for sure. Thanks for the help!

1 Like

Hi.
I cannot access the final test of the Humanitarian course :confused:
Someone can help me, please.
I create an account and I am logged, I checked and tried twice to access it.

I see @martellbety24 :confused: have you checked your saved passwords? you can do that by going to the setting of the browser you’re using, and then clicking on “autofill”. This will take you to a page that looks like this:

When you scroll down, you can find the saved passwords and view them. Check if the password for TWB account is saved, and then try logging in here.

If it doesn’t work, please send us an email at translators@translatorswithoutborders.org so we follow up with you and provide you with different instructions to access your profile.

Hi @Rodica and thank you for your interest in our course :star2:

There was one little step missed in your registration to access the test, which is the enrollment step :eyes: Now that I did the enrollment step for you, you’ll only need to go through the course again and take some time to read through the material. After you move to the end, you’ll be able to take the test and gain the certificate :+1: :white_check_mark:

Let us know if you still need any help :innocent:

I did it! Thank you a lot for your support, dear Aya :pray: :two_hearts:

1 Like

Congrats! :partying_face: :tada: Hope you enjoyed the course! :orange_heart:

1 Like

Dear @Aya.Alrifai , I just completed the course - it was great!
I was just wondering how I can now gain the certificate? I completed everything and marked each tasks as “done”.
Thank you for your answer!

1 Like

Hi @clara.dubreuil I’m happy that you liked the course! :star2:

You’ll only need to take a small test to gain the certificate, but to make sure that everything is done correctly, kindly go through the course again and make sure you spend some time on it until you move to the end, after that, you’ll have access to the test and receive the certificate :innocent:

Please let me know if you need any help :sunflower: