Introduction to Humanitarian Translation for the TWB Community

Thanks so much, Aya!

I’ll let you know in case I have some further problems (hopefully not).

1 Like

@Aya.Alrifai , thank you. I remain available for any information you may require. :+1:

1 Like

Hi everyone,

Yesterday I completed the course and received my certificate! I found this course very interesting. Thank you for making it available to us! :clap: :clap:

Happy to be part of this community! :grinning:

3 Likes

That’s great :partying_face: Hope you enjoyed the course :innocent: and we’re happy to have you here too :orange_heart:

2 Likes

And this day couldn’t end without me completing the course “Introduction to Humanitarian Translation for the TWB Community”.

It has been very interesting to learn more about the TWB Community.
There are a lot of ways to help :+1:t4:

9 Likes

:tada:Congratulations to you, and wishing you even more success in the future, @ritadpmatos! :star_struck: :clap:

3 Likes

Thank you for the support and kind words @Lilav_Alarashi :smiley:

3 Likes

Hi there, I’m Kartini and recently I joined the course of Introduction to Humanitarian Translation for the TWB Community. During the course, I had several pauses. Then when I returned to the course to take the test, it is said that I won’t be able to take the quiz unless the course is marked complete. I already completed the course but don’t know where to see the marked course. Is there anyone can help me for this problem?

1 Like

Hello @kartinirahmatillah and thank you for your interest in our course :innocent:

I checked your registration, and it seems that you missed one little step, which is the enrollment step :eyes:

To make it easier, I did the enrollment step for you, now you should be able to access the test :+1: Please go through the course again and make sure you spend some time reading throght the material, this is how you’ll be able to access the test and then gain the certificate :smiley:

Let us know if you have any questions :sunflower:

2 Likes

Thank you so much @Aya.Alrifai

1 Like

Hi @charlotte1 and @ClaudiaM
I’m experiencing the same problem as @Sergio_TL94
Once I have completed the course I cannot take the test unless the course is marked complete, but I cannot see where I should do that.
I get the same message as @Sergio_TL94 :
“Restricted Not available unless: The activity Introduction to Humanitarian Translation for the TWB Community!

Thanks
Karina

1 Like

H @Karina and thank you for your interest in our course :innocent:

I checked your registration, and I could see that you couldn’t access the final test because you just missed one little step, which is the enrollment step :eyes:

To make it easier, I did the enrollment step for you :+1: Please go through the course again and have some time to read through the material, after that, you’ll be able to access the test and then gain the certificate :smiley:

Let us know if you have any questions :blush:

1 Like

Thank you ever so much @Aya.Alrifai
I have completed the test!

Have a nice evening
Karina

2 Likes

4 Likes

Thank you for completing the course @pariikaur68 :star2: we hope you enjoyed it :innocent:

2 Likes

Yes! Looking forward to be a part of the team :+1:

1 Like

Hi @07soufian

Welcome to TWB! and thank you for your interest in our course :star2:

I checked your registration, and I could see that you couldn’t access the final test because you just missed the enrollment step :eyes:

I did the enrollment step for you :+1: so now you only need to go through the course again take some time to read through the material, after you move to the end, you’ll be able to take the test and gain the certificate :smiley:

Let us know if you still need any help :innocent:

1 Like

Is this course free?

Hi @BayanAlkhateeb :cherry_blossom:

Firstly welcome to TWB! and thank you for your interest in the course! :star2:

For sure the course is free, and every volunteer is welcome to join :orange_heart: You can follow the steps mentioned above to join the course, access the final test, and gain a certificate :smiley:

Please feel free to reach out if you need any help :innocent:

2 Likes

Hello Kató community :love_letter:

Just as many of you, it took me a few attempts to complete the course.

In my particular case, going through every single slide of the course again (making sure that I had clicked on every single link in every single slide) was what finally gave me access to the final test.

Keep trying. You will get there too. The certificate is a lovely thing to have.

Best bits of the course for me: the Humanitarian Principles and the various interesting facts and statistics :dizzy:.

Thank you for all your messages here. When I had doubts, they really helped me :tada:.

4 Likes