Introduction to Humanitarian Translation for the TWB Community

Hi everyone!
I’ve just completed the course but when clicking on “Test yourself” it brings me to the main Moddle platform page (Introduction to Humanitarian Translation for the TWB Community).

Any idea about how to access to the Test?

Any help would be highly appreciate it, thanks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @Noelia

Thank you for your interest in the course :star2:

I checked you registration status, and I believe that you followed the steps required :white_check_mark:

As you complete the course, you automatically come back to the first page where you started, but as you scroll down, you should be able to see the change in the availability status of the test. Kindly refer to it and let us know if you could start the test :innocent:

Hi there!
I am enrolled in the course and finished all the sections but I can’t have access to the test yet.
Could you please help me?

1 Like

Hi @gleici and thank you for your interest in our online course :desktop_computer:

I checked your registration status, maybe the enrollment step wasn’t successfully done :sweat_smile: and that’s why you couldn’t access the test. However, we did this step for you :white_check_mark: :blush: Kindly make sure you go through the course again to be able to take the test :newspaper:

Please let us know if you still face any difficulties :innocent:

1 Like

Greetings,
I have completed Training Course on Humanitarian Translation successfully. In the moodle it is marked all done. I have secured 600 marks even then I couldn’t find the option to download the certificate. Will I get a certificate for this training course ? If Yes, How to download the certificate. Kindly help me in this regard.
Thank you advance!

1 Like

Thanks @Aya.Alrifai for your quick reply!

However when clicking on “Take the test”, the following page appear but if I click on “Test yourself” nothing happens :frowning:

1 Like

Hi @Aya.Alrifai !

I took the course again and problem solved!

Many thanks for the help! :heart:

1 Like

I’m happy for you @Noelia ! Hope you enjoyed the course :star_struck:

1 Like

Hello @rao.babu.07 and thanks for your interest in our courses!

I can see that you have taken the two courses “Introduction to Humanitarian Translation for the TWB Community” and “Training Course on Humanitarian Translation”. Way to go :star2:

Kindly note that the only the first course includes certificates, have you received it? :email:

If you still have any issues, kindly let us know, and we will be happy to help :innocent:

2 Likes

Thank You very much for your guidance :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good morning!

Sorry to bother with this topic again, as I see it has been brought up in several occasions, but I cannot find the clog symbol to enroll in the course :woozy_face: How can I solve it?

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @AidaS :raising_hand_woman:

Thank you for your interest in the course, and no worries! I did the enrollment step for you :innocent:

Please take some time to go through the course again so you can access the final test and gain the certificate :white_check_mark:

Hope you enjoyed the course! :dizzy:

1 Like

Hi!

I am having this same issue. I can’t access the test, it says restricted even though I am enrolled and have gone through the course multiple times.

Hello @Ruby and thank you for your interest in the course :star2:

I checked you registration status, and I believe that you followed the steps required :white_check_mark:

As you complete the course, you automatically come back to the first page where you started, but as you scroll down, you should be able to see the change in the availability status of the test.

Kindly refer to it and let us know if you could start the test :innocent:

1 Like

Thanks @Aya.Alrifai

When I am sent back to the first page, the message that appears is the same that a few people have pointed out before.

Restricted Not available unless: The activity Introduction to Humanitarian Translation for the TWB Community! is marked complete

Hi @Ruby :white_flower:

I looked into the logs and it seems that some parts of the course are still not fully completed :confused:

To access the final test, kindly go through the course again and make sure you spend some time reading through the four sections. That should give you the access to the test :+1:

Hope it works this time :pray: Please let me know if it works for you :innocent:

1 Like

Hi @Aya.Alrifai
I took the course yesterday and today. I read all the parts and completed the four reflections but when I go to the final test it’s not accessible. I tried to log out and log in again and when I log in again the third reflection wasn’t visible, as if the program of the course didn’t save it. I redacted it again, saved it and log out again. I wanted to verify that’s why I log in again and this time, the third and the fourth reflections weren’t visible. I wrote them again and saved them but I would like to be sure that everything is all right with the course because I don’t understand the situation.
I also verified and yes, I am unrolled to the course.
I thank you a lot for your help. Please, let me know if I should do something. I am very enthusiastic with the course and the possibility of taking the last test soon.
Kind regards,
Anne-Laure Beye

1 Like

Hi @anne.laure.beye I understand your struggle and I’m sorry about it :confused:

I’m still trying to see where the problem is, I may need some time to check the logs again and figure ou what I can do. I’ll reply to you as soon as possible :+1:

1 Like

Thank you @Aya.Alrifai
I just tried to log back into the course to see if the reflections written last night had been saved and taken into account. When I enter the moodle with my credentials, the first page that opens is the one of the third reflection that has not been saved. I checked the others and the fourth one didn’t register either. So this is the third time this has happened. I have rewritten my two reflections for the third time and I am waiting for what you will tell me to solve the problem. Thank you for your precious help.
I

1 Like

I see what you mean :confused: I’m also asking for help from the Tech Team, and I’ll get back to you once I have an answer for it :+1:

1 Like