Introduction to Humanitarian Translation for the TWB Community

Hi @imanhaggag, thanks for reaching out :slight_smile:

We are experiencing some technical issues with the course regarding access to the final test; our tech team is looking into it and as soon as the problem is fixed weā€™ll let you know :four_leaf_clover:

Thank you for your patience, Iman! :pray:

3 Likes

@Silvia_Mauri Thank you so much for your reply :slight_smile: Ok

2 Likes

Hello guys i am ankur sharma
I hve finished the introduction course but still Test is restricted why i am not able to test myself

Please guide me so that i can test myself

2 Likes

hello and welcome to the community
you may want to have a look at previous replies to narrow down your query
have a nice day
:grinning:

Hi,
I followed the 3 simple steps to complete the introduction course but I cannot do the final test.

Itā€™s restricted (Not available unless: The activity Introduction to Humanitarian Translation for the TWB Community! is marked complete.)

According to previous replies, it might be technical issues, but I am still wondering if I do something wrong. There is no percentage of completion.

Thank you

2 Likes

Hi @True.ankur84 and @Sophie4

Firstly, welcome to the TWB Community :star_struck:

Weā€™re currently having a few technical issues with the Introduction course which is preventing volunteers from completing the final test. Weā€™re working to resolve it and will update the community as soon as its fixed :crossed_fingers:

Thanks for your patience!

3 Likes

Hello, Claudia and KatĆ³ Community!

I tried to complete the course yesterday, but there was a problem with the connection to the website. I tried again this morning, but I could not re-log into the Moodle platform. I think there might be a problem with Moodle, since when I try to open the link, there is an error message: ā€œError reading from databaseā€. I was wondering if anyone else is having the same problem or if there is anything you can do to check whether there is indeed a problem. Nevertheless, I will try later today.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi!
It seems the link for the online course is not available. The link is an ā€œerrorā€ which seems a broken hyperlink, perhaps?

1 Like

Hello everybody! :wave: I am happy to inform you that weā€™ve looked into the course and updated our Moodle platform to the latest version, so everything should be sorted now :star2:

Please make sure to follow all the steps listed in the thread above :arrow_up: to access and complete the course; also, you will need to go through each section of the course and read the material to be able to access the next step :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for your patience and for bearing with us while we were investigating into this :pray:

7 Likes

Hi, @Silvia_Mauri,

Many thanks for letting us know. I can confirm that the link works now.

Best regards,

Sergio

2 Likes

Wonderful, thanks for letting me know, @Sergio_TL94! :+1: :sunny:

Hello from Cuba!
I really enjoyed the course. I also took another one, that appears on Moodle but I didnā€™t get any certificate.
I really appreciate the opportunity of being part of the Translators Without Borders community.
Thank you!!! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thatā€™s great news, @aniabet.av! :star_struck: Thank you for joining us!

We are also happy to have you onboard and we look forward to working with you! :sunny:

Hi!
Iā€™ve created my Moodle account and confirmed it through e-mail but when I try to search the courses nothing shows up (just a message saying ā€œno coursesā€ā€¦ I cannot use the filters either. Maybe thereā€™s someone here who can help me out with this?
Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

Hello and welcome
I believe you need to enroll a course before it shows up :thinking:

2 Likes

Hi @llarinagc, welcome to the TWB community! :partying_face:

Mmm thatā€™s bizarre; have you tried using a different browser? You should be able to see the course at this link: Course: Introduction to Humanitarian Translation for the TWB Community.

From there, you can log in with your Moodle account and enroll in the course in order to be able to access the final test. :slight_smile:

I hope this helps, but let us know if the issue persists :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Canā€™t wait to start working with you!!! :blush:

2 Likes

Hello TWB COMMUNITY!
I have completed the course about 3 times in a roll and i havent been able to take the final test, it keeps taking me back to the course and I am quite frustrated on what else to do. Is there any advice on what to do. thanks in advance!

1 Like

Hi @mideoladoyin

Firstly welcome to the TWB Community :star2: :star_struck:

Iā€™ve just checked and you werenā€™t able to access the final test because you hadnā€™t enrolled in the course! Iā€™ve just manually enrolled you so you should be able to access the test now :+1:

Next, youā€™ll have to go through the course one more time (please make sure you do spend time reading each page) and youā€™ll be able to acces the test!

1 Like

Hello Charlotte,

Omg

Thank you for the quick reply

Iā€™m grateful

Iā€™d go back to it now

Thanks a lotšŸ¤—