Introduction to Humanitarian Translation for the TWB Community

Hi @Sergio_TL94

Firstly, welcome to the TWB community :star_struck: :star2:

I’m sorry to hear you’re having difficulties taking the test. When it takes you back to the homepage and you scroll down, you should be able to access the test underneath the “Test Yourself” heading!

Let me know if you cannot access the test via that link :smiley:

Hi again, @charlotte1

Thank you for the welcome!

I’m afraid the link doesn’t work for me. This is what appears on my screen: “Restricted Not available unless: The activity Introduction to Humanitarian Translation for the TWB Community! is marked complete”.

Best regards,

Sergio.

1 Like

Hi @Sergio_TL94

Hmm thanks for double-checking on that!

I’m pinning @ClaudiaM who may be able to assist further with this :thinking:

Hi, @charlotte1

Thank you for your help with this.

Have a lovely evening :blush:

Sergio.

1 Like

Hello
I have completed the course but I did not see where to download the certificate.

Can anyone help me out
?

Hi @Cristel, thanks for reaching out here :slight_smile:

In order to take the final test and download your certificate, you’ll need to create an account in our Moodle platform first and enrol in the course; to do so, please check Step 1 and 2 in the thread above :arrow_up:

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with :hibiscus:

Thanks Silvia,
I created my account before taking the training.

Hi @Cristel, that’s great! :raised_hands: However, you also need to enrol in the course in order to access the final quiz and download the certificate :slight_smile:

Once your account is activated, you will be able to enrol in the course. Just go to the course’s main page, click on the clog symbol, and then on “enrol me in this course”.

Hope this helps! :hibiscus:

Thanks Silvia
 it definitely does.

1 Like

Hi @Silvia_Mauri. Sorry, I already asked this recently, but I have not been able to solve it: I already completed the course, but the link to the test does not work for me. Would you be able to help with this?

Many thanks in advance for your assistance :slight_smile:

Sergio

Hi @Sergio_TL94 thanks for reaching out and sorry for the late reply!

Mmh that’s bizarre :thinking: I checked and you are successfully enrolled in the course, so as soon as you fully complete the course, you should be directed to the homepage where you can take your final test (see screenshot above).

Have you tried opening the elearn platform with a different browser? Also, please make sure to complete all the course’ sections as otherwise you won’t be able to take the final quiz.

I hope this helps, but let me know if the issue persists - feel free to send us a screenshot of the issue and we’ll be able to better assist you :slight_smile: Thanks!

Hi, @Silvia_Mauri. Many thanks for your reply. I just opened the platform on a different browser following your advice, and even answered the reflections again, but the link still does not work. Please, see image below:

Sergio

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this, @Sergio_TL94 :slight_smile:

It seems that for some reason the course is not 100% complete; you will know that the course is fully completed when a :white_check_mark: appears in the little box you see to the right.

Would you mind accessing the course from the link you see above “Test yourself” and giving it another go? Thanks for your patience :crossed_fingers:

Hi:
I am having the same trouble as Sergio.

1 Like

Hi:
I am still not able to link to the test. I already completed the course, however, the checkmark does not appear in the little box. I tried login in again through different browser and tried to access the course from the link above “Test yourself”.
Thanks ,
Raquel

1 Like

Hi, @Silvia_Mauri. Yes, I have tried a third time now, and the link still does not work, unfortunately.

Hi:
I tried again today but no luck accessing the test.

Hi @Sergio_TL94 and @raquelfa1938, thanks for your messages!

It seems several volunteers are experiencing the same issue, so I’ll pass this to the tech team and I’ll get back to you as soon as I have some news for you :crossed_fingers:

Apologies for the inconvenience and thanks again for your patience :pray:

Hi @Silvia_Mauri. Thank you very much for your help :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you Silvia for your assistance.

1 Like