Introduction to Humanitarian Translation for the TWB Community

Hi,

I hope you all are doing well.

Actually this is my first time to use the “Moodle platform” and I finished a course “Training course for Humanitarian Interpreting” but my activity isn’t saved not in my profile nor in my Dashboard and there is no certificate or badge indicate that I had this course. I always find an error alert!
I want to complete the other courses but I don’t know if my activity is saved or not!

This is my profile there https://elearn.translatorswb.org/user/profile.php?id=5301

Is that normal or there’s a problem?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Dalia

3 Likes

Hi @Dalia1,
I believe only the course for humanitarian translation gives you a certificate. Anyway, one of the staff will reply to you ASAP.
Have a nice Sunday! :star_struck:

3 Likes

Hi Lucia,

Thank you for your reply! Yes, I found out recently that there’s no certificate but I’m wondering is it normal after finishing the course to not be saved in my profile?

Even the course is still available in the home page exactly as the new courses! All my achievement on it is not recorded while I finish it!

Have amazing day Lucia! :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Regards,
Dalia

Hi dear Dalia,
I think it’s normal. I read they are old courses. I had the same experience when I tried them. Have an amazing day too! L

1 Like

Hi Lucia,

It’s ok! By the way, the experience what matters and I got much benefit from this course!

I’m going to take the other three courses regardless if my activity is saved or not. The experience what matters! :slight_smile:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Have amazing day too! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hi @hi309493 thanks for reaching out and congratulations on completing the course! :raised_hands:
You should have received your certificate by email on the 10th January, have you tried to check if it ended up in your spam folder?
Let us know if you can find it, thank you Hager! :blush:

1 Like

Thank you so much! That’s really helpful! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Dalia1, sorry for the late reply!

Thanks @faretto5 for your support, you are right: the “Introduction to Humanitarian Translation for Kató Tranlators” is the only course that provides you with a final certificate of completion.
I’m glad that you still enjoyed the course! :blush:

2 Likes

Hi @Silvia_Mauri,
No Worries! Thank you so much for your reply! I wasn’t ask about a certificate but I felt there’s something wrong because all my activity wasn’t saved! After that I found out that it’s normal to face such problem because I wasn’t “Enroll the course” :grinning: :grinning: I forgot that step but I solved it and finished the available three courses! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hello everyone.
I have just completedthe 4 sections of the course and I wish to do the final quiz but I clicked on it and it says you need to enroll in this course before you can attempt this quiz.
What does this mean and what do I do?

1 Like

Hi @nikkitsig,
welcome to our community! You just need to follow the instructions at the start of this thread. I am pasting a part that might interest you more:

In order to take the course, you will need to follow 3 simple steps:

1. Create an account in our Moodle platform:
    Go to the platform, click on “Log In”, create an account and activate it by clicking on the link provided in the e-mail you will receive. You will receive the email a couple of hours after you register, so please be patient :slight_smile: If you don’t receive your e-mail after 3-4 hours, please check the spam folder.

I hope this helps!
Best

3 Likes

@faretto5 thank you very much! I was blind and never saw the enroll button on the settings above the course haha. Anyway I managed and also received the certificate, thank you for your help!

1 Like

Hello @nikkitsig, I’m glad you managed to enrol in the course! Let us know how you find it :blush:
Thank you @faretto5 for your help! :star2:

3 Likes

@Silvia_Mauri I can not access as a user to do the test. I have just done the test and passed it but without being registered, as a guest. I do not know why I cannot access with my email. Can you hel me?

Hi @M_Celina_Barovero! I have moved your post to the thread about the introduction course :slight_smile: Is that what you were referring to?

I have just had a look and I cannot see that you have registered on our elearning platform. Can I confirm that you followed the instructions in steps 1 and 2 as you can see above? :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

I don’t think so. I am a bit confused. Where shall I register to do the course? thanks

1 Like

Hi @M_Celina_Barovero,
I am copying and pasting from above:
In order to take the course, you will need to follow 3 simple steps:

1. Create an account in our Moodle platform:
    Go to the platform 7.4k, click on “Log In”, create an account and activate it by clicking on the link provided in the e-mail you will receive. You will receive the email a couple of hours after you register, so please be patient :slight_smile: If you don’t receive your e-mail after 3-4 hours, please check the spam folder.

I hope this can be useful

3 Likes

Hi @M_Celina_Barovero I’m sorry, perhaps I misunderstood! What were you referring to when you mentioned being registered as a guest?

thanks! I have made it!!
I did the test and passed it. What shall I do now?

2 Likes

Hi @M_Celina_Barovero, I’m glad you managed to complete the course!
You should have received your Certificate of completion by email yesterday. You can also upload it to your profile :nerd_face:

2 Likes