Introduction to Humanitarian Translation for the TWB Community

Hello all,

I completed the course and received my certificate! Yay! :grinning:

The course is very informative and inspiring. I enjoyed it very much!

Thank you to the TWB for putting this course together and make it available to us!

2 Likes

Hi @VanBu, well done on completing the course :star_struck:

Thank you so much for giving your feedback, itā€™s really important for us! We are happy to have you in the TWB community :sparkles: :heart_decoration:

2 Likes

Thank you Silvia! Iā€™m happy to be here :smiley:

3 Likes

i finished the 4 topics of the course with 100% of each, but when i try to take the quiz the following message appears although i am enrolled n the course

1 Like

Hi,

I am having the same problem with the ā€˜Introduction to Humanitarian Translation for KatĆ³ Translatorsā€™ course. I completed section 1 last week and continued today to complete all the remaining sections. But when I try to take the test I get a message ā€œYou need to enrol in this course before you can attempt this quizā€ and brings me back to the beginning of the course. Can someone please help? Thank you very much in advance!

-Yamini

1 Like

Hi @Y_Khare and @Yomna_Sherif, sorry for not getting back to you earlier! My apologies.

So, in order to take the final test, you need to both create the Moodle account and enrol into the course once your account is activated.

If it still doesnā€™t let you take the test and it tells you to enrol again, it might be a glitch; you would need to try to enrol again - thatā€™s what happened to me and it worked! :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Very interesting! Thank you all for providing such a course. Iā€™ve yet obtained a Certificate :heart_eyes:
Waiting for the next one :yum:!

2 Likes

Hi @lelimier128 well done on compliting the course! :tada:
Thank you for your feedback, it means a lot to us :star2: Itā€™s great to have you on board!

3 Likes

Hello! I completed this course recently and it was so insightful and thought-provoking, thank you for making it available! Do you offer any other online courses?
Thank you so much for your time :star:

2 Likes

Hi @laurafindlay I am very happy you enjoyed the course and thank you for your feedback! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

We do have other courses available, you can find them in our elearn platform :mag:
However, please note that the other courses donā€™t offer a certificate.

Thank you for your interest, Laura, we are happy to have you with us :sunny:

2 Likes

Hello, I enrolled in such course and modules 1-3 were accomplished successfully.
I have been playing with module 4 for more than 3 times, by the end I am 100% done, submitted the results, however I am not allowed to move forward to Test yourself stage.
See my screenshots attached. What may be wrong?!

Hi @anacarolinamaciel thanks for your message! I moved it under this already existing thread which you might find useful :blush:

Normally the platform will not let you take the final quiz if you donā€™t create the Moodle Account and enrol in the course - you can check in this thread above how to do it :top:

Let us know If you still have issues in completing the course!

2 Likes

Hello Silvia! You rock! Thank you. I missed enrolling in the course, now I am good. Just finished and got the certification :slight_smile: Cheers!

4 Likes

How do I enroll? It doesnā€™t show the enroll option for me.

3 Likes

Hi @Milena_Barbosa thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community :star2:

Have you created your Moodle account first and activated it? You should have received an email with the information you need to register, be sure that it didnā€™t end up in your spam folder :face_with_monocle:

Once your account is activated, you are able to enrol in the course following the instructions that you find at the beginning of this thread :arrow_up:

I hope this helps, let us know if you have any other questions, Milena :cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

Hi Silvia, I created the account, but I donā€™t remember receiving an email to activate. I always check my spam and thereā€™s nothing there.

Iā€™ll check again to see what happened.

Thank you!

Milena

2 Likes

Sorry, I just tried to enroll again and this time I got it. I was looking in the wrong place lol.

Thank you for your help.

2 Likes

No worries, Milena! I am happy you managed to enrol :star2:
I hope youā€™ll enjoy the course and let us know if you have any other questions :nerd_face:

2 Likes

I did everything i did, i finished the course, and I didnā€™t get a certificate.

1 Like

Hi all =)
Please, is there anyone to help me?
Iā€™ve done everything really, iā€™ve completed the test, and my results have come out, but it doesnā€™t show me that Iā€™m doing it. I canā€™t press the button, and I canā€™t get my completion certificate.