Introduction to Humanitarian Translation for the TWB Community

Hello @Ala_Messaoudi :blush:
And well done for completing the course :tada:
If you wish, you can upload the certificate in your profile on KatĂł Platform.

1 Like

Hi everyone,

This course “Introduction to Humanitarian Translation” is just amazing. I find it very informative and interesting. I got my certificate.
Thank you very much.

Happy to be part of this community!

1 Like

@Hadir_Adel

Congratulation :innocent:

Kind
Regards
1 Like

@serhanb Thank you :grinning:

2 Likes

Hello,

Can someone help me, please?
How can I get the certificate Course “Introduction to Humanitarian Translation for Kató Translators”?

Best regards,

Rosileuda Menezes

1 Like

Hi @Rosileuda,
are you sure you managed to get enrolled to the course? At the start of this thread there are all the information about how to follow the course, how to get enrolled and receive the certificate. Anyway, it is not easy, I know. If you mange to follow all the instructions, the certificate will be sent to you by e-mail. I hope this helps.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Dear,

I am truly sorry. I didn’t know how to explainwhat happended. Actually, I already did the course, I just don’t know where I put the certificate that I1ve received. I would like to know where on the website I can request a new copy of the certificate.

Many thanks for your attention.

Best regards,

Rosileuda Menezes.

1 Like

So, we must tag @JoannaW. She will certainly be able to assist you. L

1 Like

Hi @Rosileuda thanks for the message :blush: I’ve just sent you an email with the certificate.

Thanks for the tag @faretto5!

2 Likes

Good morning all ! I am new to this large community, I took the course but I am having difficulty finalizing to obtain my certificate.

1 Like

Hi @ebenyaemmanuel,
were you able to create your account, log in, enroll to the course and take the final test? I am asking because you might have just attended the course as a guest. Please, read the instructions at the start of this thread. I hope this helps. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:L

Hello @Hadir_Adel :slight_smile:
Thank you for your feedback, it means a lot to us! Well done on obtaining the certificate and thank you for being part of the TWB community :star2:

1 Like

I sent an email asking for support information about a problem with the TWB online course, but you didn’t answer me, I’m worried!

I sent an email to this email elearn@translatorswithoutborders.org
But I had no answers.
can you give me an answer please?

1 Like

Hi @Digital_agent_IT,

Welcome to our community. Although you did not receive a reply, there’s nothing to worry about. You can ask here as well :slight_smile:

I am not certain what problem you’re facing, but I hope you will still find the answer helpful:

You have to create an account and enroll in a course. Please note that you will receive certificate for ONE course only – Introduction to Humanitarian Translation. You may complete other courses if you wish, but you will not receive any certificates for those. And as far as I am aware, TWB is developing new courses, which will be released soon.

If you have further questions, please feel free to ask here. Someone will always be here to help.

Have a great day!

Regards,
Sifat

3 Likes

Hi @Digital_agent_IT thanks for your message! I am sorry I didn’t get back to you sooner. I have just replied to your email :blush:

@sifatnoor thank you for supporting Josenildo :pray:

2 Likes

Good evening, everyone :first_quarter_moon_with_face:

Finally finished this course. :partying_face: :tada:

Thank you so much! :heart: :smiley:

1 Like

Hello @andfraz :slight_smile: How did you find the course?
It’d be very helpful for us to hear some feedback from an experienced volunteer translator like you :smile:

2 Likes

Good morning, @_carolina :slight_smile:

I liked it very much. It’s well balanced - doesn’t focus exclusively on Humanitarian Translation, but also on TWB’s work as well as on the Kató environment. I think it’s the perfect introduction to TWB, and I really wish I had finish it when I was getting started. I will definitely recommend it to new volunteers.

Also, I have a question: the course mentions webinars, workshops, and mentorship opportunities. Do these happen often? Can we volunteers help developing them somehow?

Thank you very much! :smiley:

Have a great Friday, Carolina. :hibiscus: :leaves:

4 Likes

Hello. How can I display the certificate on my TWB profile?

Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Hi @WicCaesar,
If you go to your profile page, at the top right side you will find “edit your profile details”. When you are there, just at the very bottom you will find the option to upload your certificate. Best

3 Likes