How to provide a review on Memsource tasks

Dear TWB community :heart:

I’ve just figured out how to provide a review for tasks completed on Memsource. :desktop_computer: All you need to do is copy this link: TWB Platform

:mage: :woman_mage: And replacing the numbers with the number of the task you have just translated or revised. :grin:

:mag: You can find out the number of your task by following these steps:

:one: - Go to https://kato.translatorswb.org/;

:two: - Click on the ‘Claimed tasks’ tab;

:three: - Click on the title of your task (it’s in bold, orange :orange_circle:).

Your task’s link includes a number - that’s your task’s number. :wink:

:man_technologist: :woman_technologist: :man_technologist: :woman_technologist: TWB’s amazing team is currently looking for a more permanent solution.

:white_check_mark: In the meantime, please use this trick to provide a review for revision tasks, as this is currently the only way new volunteers can become verified.

Thank you for patience and support! :smiley: :heart:

I hope this helps. :slight_smile:

Have a great evening, everyone. :star2:

18 Likes

@andfraz this in is great. Thanks for letting us know.:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

@andfraz Hi Andreia, thank you so much for finding and sharing this manual workaround while we are working on a new feedback process :pray: We truly appreciate your commitment, you always go above and beyond to support TWB! :star: It shows you truly care about your fellow Community members and we are so grateful!

8 Likes

Hi @andfraz, Thank you very much for this explanation, it is very clear and useful for future reference:) it’s very kind of you! Have a lovely day, best wishes :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

@ClaudiaM I would like to suggest something which might be helpful! As like the previous tool we can use or make the same option but, in here we should have to submit the feedback before submitting the task.
I mean to say to have an option called feedback. In here we have to come and submit the feedback before submitting the completed task, As we submit our feedback after that we have to submit the completed task.

Hope you have got what I meant to say we can talk about it if you think it can help!

3 Likes

@andfraz you’re amazing as always! :star_struck:
The link you provided has been very helpful.
Thank you so much :smiley:

5 Likes

@andfraz Great tip! Thank you!

2 Likes

Hi everyone :wave:

Thank you to the wonderful @andfraz for helping us out whilst we were searching for a solution :star_struck:

To leave a review on a Memsource task you can now follow the instructions here :smiley:

1 Like

It works!! Thanks a lot.

2 Likes