Help! Target language not found

hello i just registered myself as a translator but as i looking for my source language which is korean i can’t find it. so, it’s because there is no request just for now or there is no need in korean language?
i want to know because i think north korean people also need to loud their vocie and let the whole world knows about their tragic situation . That is my one of the reason apply for this volunteering work
thank you very much

1 Like

Hi @Jong_Hwa, welcome and thank you for your dedication to helping others through translation!

Are you referring to the languages listed on your profile, or to the tasks available on TWB Platform? I see that you don’t currently have Korean to English listed as one of your language pairs, but you can add it by following these instructions if you wish.

If you’re referring to the tasks on TWB Platform, we certainly do have a need for Korean translators even if there are no tasks available at the moment! If you would like to be alerted when tasks in your language pairs become available, you can follow these instructions to make sure you’re notified.

Thanks once again for reaching out! I hope this answers your question, but let me know if there is anything else I can help with :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much for your help oliviathayer:)

1 Like