File Downloading on Phrase TMS

In Kato platform we could download any file like, source file, target file/revised file as well. But on Memsource we can do only source file. We cannot download target file/revised file. If we can download the target file and the revised file, it helps the translators to improve their translation in different aspects in future.

Hi @hossaink930

In Memsource, you can download the translated text!

You simply click on the document tab in Memsource and you can see options to download the bilingual file or to preview the translation!

Additionally, once the project has been completed you have the option to “download complete revised version”! You can access this button underneath the project in your “Claimed Task” section :smiley:

I agree that these documents can be very useful for volunteers to improve and learn!

Thank you for your feedback, Kamal :pray:

Hi @charlotte1

Is it possible to download the target text once the translation has been completed? (I mean, once I close Memsouce)

Have a nice weekend,

Alessandra

Hi @Alex9 and thanks for reaching out :dizzy:

If you are interested in having a copy of your translation, after completing the translation and just before submitting the task, click on the “Document” list and choose “Export to bilingual DOCX” :arrow_upper_right:

Please let us know if you have any other questions :innocent:

2 Likes

Hi @Aya.Alrifai and thanks for your reply.

I have already completed the translation. Is there a way to download my translation? I remember that before switching to Memsource it was possible (and, actually, it was very useful) to download even older translations.

I wish a nice Monday,

Alessandra

1 Like

Hi @Alex9 :dizzy:

I’m afraid that it won’t be possible to download the translated file after submitting the task. However, I believe that you can reach out to the Manager of the project you worked on via email, let them know about the task you translated, and ask for the file to be sent to you.

Wish you a lovely Monday too :innocent:

1 Like

Hi @Aya.Alrifai that’s a pity!

However, I will do as you suggested.
Thank you so much for your help.

All the best :smiley:

1 Like