Difficlties with using Keyborad shortcuts

Hello and how is everything,

I’ve a question, please.
For a few days now, I have been facing difficulties with using some of Phrase’s keyboard shortcuts, like select all, undo & redo. Could anyone let me know if they’re having the same problem. Or if it’s just me, how I can fix it.

Thank you!

Hello @Hiba,

Thank you for posting this issue on the forum and we are sorry for any inconvenience.

May I please ask if you have upgraded your Phrase TMS?

Kindly note that this might be the issue as Phrase TMS will enforce a minimum software version from June this year.

Hence, all users should download the Latest Desktop Editor (Version 24.8.0 or Higher) via the download page or directly through the update dialog box in their current desktop editor.

I hope this helps and please don’t hesitate to follow up on this in case the issue isn’t resolved so we can assist you further.

Thanks and happy translating.

Hello @ahmad.konainah1

Thank you for your reply!
I’m using the online version & not the desktop app.

So, I’m not sure if they’re applying limitations to it online too.

Hello @Hiba,

Thank you for getting back to us.

May I please ask you to review and consult Phrase’s documentation on shortcuts here.

If this is not helpful, I would like to kindly ask you to email us at translators@translatorswithoutborders.org with screenshots of the exact problem you are facing, the browser you are using, the operating system you are using, etc. We will take it from there and try to address the problem with our tech team ASAP.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hello, @ahmad.konainah1

Thank you for the follow-up!
I was waiting to give it another try.

I’ve been using the platform all day, and haven’t met any of the issues I flagged earlier.
Maybe it was a glitch or something.

Thank you for your hep.
I appreciate it.

1 Like