Deadlines on the TWB Platform

Good afternoon, everyone :sun_with_face:

@noureid36, I think I can shed some light on your question. :slight_smile:

:calendar: (Revision) tasks’ deadlines sometimes are different from projects’ because:

1. There is the need to run a QA check, to make sure the task is perfect; :mag:

2. In case the project is delayed during the one of the tasks, the PM will be able to give the translator and/or reviser a little more time for them to finish their work. :hourglass_flowing_sand:

I hope this helps. :wink:

Have a great day, everyone! :hibiscus: :leaves:

7 Likes

Great thank you! :blush:

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Course 3 texts of Integrated Disease Surveillance and Response (IDSR): Investigating, preparing and responding to outbreaks and 27333

A post was merged into an existing topic: Emergency Baby Box Guide - part 1 27597

A post was merged into an existing topic: Teachers Manual and Training (INDD & Pages) 28858

A post was merged into an existing topic: 16. 5 étapes à suivre avant de mettre en place une ligne téléphonique 28541

A post was merged into an existing topic: Stress Less in 2022 29121

I couldn’t translate the task with memsource, so I want to delete the task, please.

Hi Sara, I replied to your email in this regard, we will remove the task from your profile soon :blush:

Good morning,

I need to ask for a deadline extension of two days for this project "2.2 [FINAL] POI - Translation Guide Template.

1 Like

Hello @Trad.giulia.mastandrea,

Thank you very much for working on this task,

Let’s tag @GiuliaG, the project manager, so she may advise whether a deadline extension is possible.

Also, kindly use this thread for further communication regarding this specific task.

That said, we thank you once again for the work that you’re doing in supporting us; we really appreciate it @Trad.giulia.mastandrea !