Creating and personalizing your TWB Community profile

Hi @Rose.Marie

I’ve just changed your username!

Usernames can’t have spaces in them, so I’ve put a full stop instead - I hope this is ok for you :smiley:

3 Likes

Hi @charlotte1 ,

Thank you so much! :smiley: :green_heart:

2 Likes

My profile picture has been removed is there any problem as well as all my data related to varified language has also been removed can I have any assistance.

Hi @bilalwali5, thank you for your questions, I’ve replied to your private message.

Hello :slightly_smiling_face:

I was just checking my profile, and there’s a section called “Certificates and training courses”. For me, this is currently empty, but earlier this year I completed and received the certificate in humanitarian translation.

Shouldn’t that appear under this section?

Thanks for any advice! :nerd_face:

hi

it doesn’t appear on its own.
you’d have to upload it manually on your profile.
i’m sure there was a recent reply explaining this in detail.
:thinking:

1 Like

Oh…many thanks.

I was looking at the same section, but in fact the edit+upload function appears right at the bottom of the page.

I’ll look harder next time!
Have a good weekend, :+1:t3:
Matt

1 Like

Hello, I would like to know how I can change the profile picture of my TWB Kato profile (I’m not talking about the Community profile, I’m talking about this one: TWB Platform).

I made my TWB account with my Gmail account a long time ago and my TWB profile picture is the Gmail profile picture I had at the moment. I thought I could change it in the future, but TWB doesn’t let me do it. Is there any way?

Hello @Daniel_Gonzalez, thanks for reaching out here :slight_smile:

I would suggest trying to disable or permanenlty delete the image from your Gmail account, as Kató automatically pulls it from there. Another option would be to use a different email address.

Let me know if the first solution works, or if you would like us to edit your email address, we’ll be happy to do that from our side :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Hello @Silvia_Mauri, thanks for your reply! I deleted the image from my Gmail account, but the image in my TWB Profile hasn’t changed. Since that didn’t work, could change myu email address to this one?: danielgslanguages@gmail.com

Thank you very much!

Best regards,

Daniel

1 Like

Hello @Daniel_Gonzalez :innocent:

Thank you for reaching out! I have changed your email address as Silvia kindly mentioned this option to have your picture removed :+1: I could see that it really worked :heavy_check_mark:

Kindly let us know if you can login using the email address danielgslanguages@gmail.com
:email:

1 Like

Hello @Aya.Alrifai and @Silvia_Mauri It worked like a charm! Thank you very much :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I hope you have a great day. :hugs:

Best regards,

Daniel

1 Like

Hi! What if I don’t see any tasks? Not only in my languages pairs? The page is constantly blank no matter what language pair I choose? Thanks

Hi @klocaa and welcome to TWB! :partying_face:

I can confirm that everything is working fine for you :+1: :100: :white_check_mark: but now the homepage only shows the tasks available in the language pairs you listed in your profile, so now, with or without filters, you can only see the tasks in the language pairs English to Polish & Russian to Polish.

If you can’t see tasks, it simply means that there are no tasks on the time you’re looking :eyes: but if you keep an eye on the homepage and the notification emails you may receive, you may be able to find some tasks soon! :wink:

Hi Aya! Thank you for your reply.

I have just checked the homepage and looked into my language pair. English and Polish are showing, but no tasks are visible. I get a message that No tasks are available. I have not received any emails informing me about available tasks so far.
I am truly confused now… Please advise :wink:
A.

Thank you for letting me @klocaa :innocent: I double checked and I could see that there are currently no tasks in Polish, it’s just because the availability for tasks greatly varies from time to time, and it depends on the requirements from our partners. However, new tasks can be posted in any minute, so make sure to keep an eye to catch the tasks once they are available :smiley:

I hope this helps!

Hello
I hope that everybody is well, I’ve tried changing my username in the preferences tab but there was no pencil icon near the username area, is there another way I can change it?
Thank you in advance :hugs: :sunflower:

Hey @Nour98 , That seems odd, I just checked and I can see the editing option is there. Could you try reloading your page, as this is the only way you can change it

Thanks for your help @MegNyakwakaTWB
I still can’t find the option to change my username, even when I reloaded the page