Changing email address in profile

Hello!
Can anyone tell me how I can change the email address that I registered with? In the profile editing screen, there is no option to do this.

Thanks very much for your help

Jessie

1 Like

Hi @Jessie, do you mean in Kató Platform? I can help you do that if so, feel free to send me a private message :slight_smile:

Hello Olivia,

I am also trying to amend my email address. Would you be able to help?
Regards,

Aurelie

Hi @Aurelie3, I’d be happy to help. Feel free to send me a private message so we can update your email address :slight_smile:

Hi Oliviathayer,

Thank you for coming back to me. I’m trying to change my email address from sanneraurelie@gmail.com to sannertheaker@outlook.com

Thank you for your help.

Have a lovely weekend,
Aurelie

1 Like

Hi @oliviathayer, thank you for your reply. Yes, I would like to change my email address in the Kató Platform.

I have tried to send you a private message, but I cannot find the option to compose a message in the messages section! :upside_down_face:

Hi Jessie, I could already find you in our platform under sannertheaker@outlook.com - I imagine you found out how to change the address? :slight_smile:

Hi @ambra, no, I haven’t figured out how to modify my email address yet. The one you posted is not mine, I’m afraid.

Can you tell me how to go about changing it please? Thank you

Can anyone tell me how to do this? There’s no option in the ‘edit profile’ section. Why is it a secret? :grin:

Hi Jessie, there is no secret at all, you just can’t change the email address in our platforms, only admins can. We work on several platforms integrated with each other and the address needs to be changed everywhere, this is why it required admin-level rights.

And sorry about the previous message, I had confused you with another user! If you please tell me which email address you would like to use, I will make sure to change it in all our platforms and database. You can either post it here or email me at ambra@translatorswithoutborders.org

1 Like

Hi,

Thank you Ambra. OliviaThayer changed my address mail. Could I also check with you if I am now a verified translator? My ProZ ID is 2744677.

Thank you very much for all your support Ambra.

Have a lovely day,
Aurelie