Academic research on technological competence of volunteer translators as a tool to mitigate the forced displacement crisis

Dear Translators,

I’m a doctoral student at the University of Białystok, Poland and a community member. I’m currently working on the technological competence of volunteer translators as a tool to mitigate the forced displacement crisis. For the purpose of the study, I would like to ask you kindly to participate in this research by filling out the short survey (mostly closed questions). I would appreciate it greatly if you could click the link and fill out the form: https://forms.gle/R4CDSrRsQfDxPmmZA . The study aims to investigate the impact of technological literacy of translators, analyse the variety of technological tools used by volunteer translators and propagate the idea of voluntary translation as a tool to mitigate the effects of forced displacement and other crises.

Thank you for your attention!

P.S.1 This is not a TWB’s project; participation is anonymous and voluntary. The survey is conducted for the purpose of public research.
P.S.2 Thank you very much to those who already filled out the form - it means the world to me.

Best Regards
Dominika Romaniuk-Cholewska

1 Like

Hello @domicholewska,

I filled in your survey, I hope it helps.

Good luck! :shamrock:
Elena

2 Likes

Hello @domicholewska . I have filled the survey. Good luck with the research and looking forward to hearing about your findings and recommendations.

2 Likes

Thank you very much, Valerie and Elena.

2 Likes

I filled in the survey also.Just wanted to say hi🙂,and I’m glad if it helps.

1 Like

Thank you so much. It will help on many levels :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Done! I wish you all the best!

1 Like

I really appreciate this Dalia. Thank you and I also wish you all the best.

1 Like