Check our LinkedIn Live – a TWB conversation on gender, women’s equality, and power dynamics in humanitarian aid. Mark your calendar and join us on Monday, March 27, at 16:00 CEST. And no worries if you can’t make it, you can always watch the restream.
But that’s not all…
Women’s words: community content created for International Women’s Day
Our community created engaging, touching, and provocative content for International Women’s Day, on March 8. Their posts definitely provided food for thought! Which is your favorite?
- Stop labeling women as vulnerable: it’s time to change the narrative on vulnerability, embrace equity and make women visible.
- Embrace language equity this International Women’s Day. Read our Community stories of women’s empowerment and gender equality
- Defying inequality: my women-led translation services company’s story
- On Lowe-Porter’s work and biases in the language industry
- On inclusive language and equality
- Embracing diversity in women’s equity
We are proud of all the work you do, and we can’t wait to hear from more of our talented community members! Will you share your story? You can follow our guide for community-generated content, and if you would like to volunteer as a content creator, please reply to this form!