Welcome to the TWB Community

Hello, I have just received an email from TWB with the link for the task, but as I click on the link and log in I canā€™t find it and there is no availblr tasks(

1 Like

Hi @falcovaolga :slight_smile:
It could be that all the tasks have been claimed, thatā€™s why there arenā€™t any available tasks for that project.

Hi, everyone!

My name is Silvana, Iā€™m from Argentina and I am an English<>Spanish translator. I have just completed the course on Introduction to Humanitarian Translation and I am eager to start collaborating. Iā€™m also planning on taking the translation test to become a KatĆ³ Verified Translator!

Glad to meet you all :smile:

Kind regards!

1 Like

Hi @Sil_Piredda welcome to TWB! Itā€™s wonderful to have you :star2:

Great news about the Introduction to Humanitarian Translation Course. I hope you found it interesting :woman_technologist:

I can see from your profile that you are a native Spanish speaker, so to get verified you can simply click the orange ā€œGet Verifiedā€ button in your profile! Let us know if you have any questions - weā€™re always happy to help :blush:

2 Likes

Hello! Iā€™m new here and Iā€™m looking for projects to translate,but Iā€™m lost :sweat_smile: Where can I find the projects on the site? The site is very new to me and Iā€™m inexperienced on the platform. Thank you!

1 Like

Hello @Ana_Luiza and welcome to TWB :tada:
ā€œNot all those who wander are lostā€ā€¦ :smile: Weā€™re here to help!
This video tutorial and FAQs provide some very useful instructions on how to look for a task.
The Welcome Pack, in general, is a great place to start when you have a doubt.
Let me know if you need any further assistance!

3 Likes

hi am happy to be here as a tranlator volunteer

1 Like

Hi @emanziada welcome :hugs: weā€™re happy to have you!
Let us know if you have any questions :blush:

3 Likes

Iā€™d like so much to help. I hope I will be able to use the platform !!!

2 Likes

Hi @patriziasantini1965 welcome to the TWB community :tada:
Itā€™s great to have you on board! :raised_hands:
Let us know if you have any questions, we are happy to help :dizzy:

1 Like

This is a beautiful community, Iā€™m happy to belong. :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi @oz.marrugo welcome to the community :star_struck:
We are also very happy to have you with us :sunny:
Let us know if you have any questions!

1 Like

Hello! Iā€™m so happy to be here!
Hope I can help being a translator volunteer :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @rafaelaoliveirav :wave: Welcome to the TWB community! :partying_face:
Thanks for joining us :star2: Itā€™s lovely to have you onboard!
Donā€™t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions :wink:

2 Likes

Hello!
Iā€™m Irene and I really want to be part of this beautiful community. I will try to help with some translations. Thanks for all the work you do!

1 Like

Welcome @Irene5! :hugs:

Thank you for joining us :star2: I hope you find some tasks that interest you. I see youā€™ve taken a test to become verified. Thatā€™s wonderful! As soon as we have your results we will let you know.

If you havenā€™t already, have a look at our Translatorā€™s Toolkit :toolbox: There, you can learn more about TWB and how to get started :tada:

1 Like

my name is walter and Iā€™m here round these parts. Iā€™m trying to get started but when I look for english<> spanish language pair translation tasks it says there are none. Is this only happening to me? If so, what am I doing wrong? Any help would be appreciated!

2 Likes

Hi @rokyreid welcome to TWB! Thank you for introducing yourself :blush: Iā€™ve moved your post to a thread where you can meet fellow translators and have a read through some of the information posted here.

You correctly completed your profile, so Iā€™m sure youā€™re not doing anything wrong :wink: Sometimes it takes a little while for tasks to come your way, but Iā€™m sure some will appear for you soon.

In the meantime, have you read about our Introduction to Humanitarian Translation Course? In this course youā€™ll learn about humanitarian translation, the work and history of TWB, how to use KatĆ³ Platform :nerd_face:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Welcome to the Lounge

Hi,
My name is Nooh and I am new here.
I am a translator and an interpreter. My languages are Fulani, Krio( Sierra Leone), English, French, Turkish and Arabic. Iā€™ll be gad to collaborate and help out.
Thank you and happy to be here.

3 Likes