Welcome to the TWB Community

Hi Nikki and welcome on board!

You’re right, we don’t have a huge demand for Dutch, but from time to time there are projects available. If you can’t find it in the drop-down list of languages in the translation task filter, it means that there are no tasks available for this language at the moment.

I can see that your email notifications are set to daily, so you should be notified as soon as a new task becomes available :slight_smile:

Fantastic! Thanks for your quick reply Natalia :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dear colleagues Hi!
It is my pleasure to meet you here in this amazing work platform. It was not is for me to access this plat form because of technical matters. Anyways, I am finally there dear fellows

1 Like

Hello and thank you so much for joining our forum despite your struggles, we appreciate it a lot! We look forward to working with you :hugs:

Hello, I am looking forward to starting my first assignment here. I still have to learn how to navigate and claim the task. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the Community, Emi! How can we help you? You definitely found your way to the forum, this is great!
If you haven’t, make sure to take a look at our welcome pack to move your first steps on Kato!

2 Likes

Hello dear colleagues,
I joined the platform a few days ago, and I was trying to learn the basics. I tried to get some translation jobs, but it seems there are not many jobs available for Eng-Tur language pair at the moment sadly.
Anyway I applied to be a verified translator on this platform through proz.com (I only translated 2 out of 3 Eng-Tur test, I hope that would be enough)
I wish you all a pleasant time. Take care, wash your hands regularly, and stay safe!

1 Like

Hello Joneyd, and welcome to the TWB community - we are happy to have you with us :tada: I see that, for now, there are a few English to Turkish translation projects but they are available to verified translators only, hopefully you will be verified soon and will be able to take them!
There is no need to take more verification tests, one is already enough to start :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello there, I’m @Lenny and I’m ready to roll. Happy to be on board.

1 Like

Hello @Lenny, thanks for your enthusiasm! It’s lovely to have you on board :hugs:

1 Like

thank you for the welcome @_carolina : )

1 Like

Hello, I have just received an email from TWB with the link for the task, but as I click on the link and log in I can’t find it and there is no availblr tasks(

1 Like

Hi @falcovaolga :slight_smile:
It could be that all the tasks have been claimed, that’s why there aren’t any available tasks for that project.

Hi, everyone!

My name is Silvana, I’m from Argentina and I am an English<>Spanish translator. I have just completed the course on Introduction to Humanitarian Translation and I am eager to start collaborating. I’m also planning on taking the translation test to become a Kató Verified Translator!

Glad to meet you all :smile:

Kind regards!

1 Like

Hi @Sil_Piredda welcome to TWB! It’s wonderful to have you :star2:

Great news about the Introduction to Humanitarian Translation Course. I hope you found it interesting :woman_technologist:

I can see from your profile that you are a native Spanish speaker, so to get verified you can simply click the orange “Get Verified” button in your profile! Let us know if you have any questions - we’re always happy to help :blush:

2 Likes

Hello! I’m new here and I’m looking for projects to translate,but I’m lost :sweat_smile: Where can I find the projects on the site? The site is very new to me and I’m inexperienced on the platform. Thank you!

1 Like

Hello @Ana_Luiza and welcome to TWB :tada:
Not all those who wander are lost”… :smile: We’re here to help!
This video tutorial and FAQs provide some very useful instructions on how to look for a task.
The Welcome Pack, in general, is a great place to start when you have a doubt.
Let me know if you need any further assistance!

3 Likes

hi am happy to be here as a tranlator volunteer

1 Like

Hi @emanziada welcome :hugs: we’re happy to have you!
Let us know if you have any questions :blush:

3 Likes

I’d like so much to help. I hope I will be able to use the platform !!!

2 Likes