Welcome to the TWB Community

Hi Stella, many thanks and once again sorry for the inconvenience. I can confirm that you have never taken a test before so I don’t see why the platform is considering you as a declined user.

I submitted a support request to ProZ as the testing platform is maintained by them and we have no way of making technical changes. I will let you know what they say.

Thank you so much, Ambra

Hi everyone, am glad to be part of this platform. I look forward to translate many projects within the shortest possible time.
Thanks.

3 Likes

Hello Ibrahim and welcome to the team! We look forward to working with you :star:

1 Like

Hello. I want to be a translator volunteer but I have no idea how this plataform works.

2 Likes

Hi Vanessa, thank you for joining our community!

Getting used to the platform can be tricky at first, I’m sure you’ll learn how to navigate it in no time. :wink:

You can learn how to claim tasks in the video tutorial or here. I also recommend having a look at a video tutorial showing how Kato TM works.

Good luck!

1 Like

I’m intrested but i don’t know how to do it

Hi Faroque, thank you for being part of our community! We surely have plenty of projects for your language combinations. Have you checked our video tutorial and FAQs on how you can find and claim a task?
I hope it helps!

1 Like

Emailed me to translate it but language Bangla not suitable for me.
Thank you

1 Like

Hi everyone! Just wanted to say that I’m very happy to be joining TWB.
I just checked for a project English to Dutch, but couldn’t pick Dutch from the target language list. I assume it is not a much-needed language pair, but now I am wondering if any projects would come up at all for my pair? Any ideas?

Thanks and wish you a great day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Nikki and welcome on board!

You’re right, we don’t have a huge demand for Dutch, but from time to time there are projects available. If you can’t find it in the drop-down list of languages in the translation task filter, it means that there are no tasks available for this language at the moment.

I can see that your email notifications are set to daily, so you should be notified as soon as a new task becomes available :slight_smile:

Fantastic! Thanks for your quick reply Natalia :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dear colleagues Hi!
It is my pleasure to meet you here in this amazing work platform. It was not is for me to access this plat form because of technical matters. Anyways, I am finally there dear fellows

1 Like

Hello and thank you so much for joining our forum despite your struggles, we appreciate it a lot! We look forward to working with you :hugs:

Hello, I am looking forward to starting my first assignment here. I still have to learn how to navigate and claim the task. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the Community, Emi! How can we help you? You definitely found your way to the forum, this is great!
If you haven’t, make sure to take a look at our welcome pack to move your first steps on Kato!

2 Likes

Hello dear colleagues,
I joined the platform a few days ago, and I was trying to learn the basics. I tried to get some translation jobs, but it seems there are not many jobs available for Eng-Tur language pair at the moment sadly.
Anyway I applied to be a verified translator on this platform through proz.com (I only translated 2 out of 3 Eng-Tur test, I hope that would be enough)
I wish you all a pleasant time. Take care, wash your hands regularly, and stay safe!

1 Like

Hello Joneyd, and welcome to the TWB community - we are happy to have you with us :tada: I see that, for now, there are a few English to Turkish translation projects but they are available to verified translators only, hopefully you will be verified soon and will be able to take them!
There is no need to take more verification tests, one is already enough to start :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello there, I’m @Lenny and I’m ready to roll. Happy to be on board.

1 Like

Hello @Lenny, thanks for your enthusiasm! It’s lovely to have you on board :hugs:

1 Like