WANTED a translation from English to Portuguese or Czech

Dear Friends,

we are looking for some volunteers who have willingness to help us jointly translate the operation manual of Mobile Cabin Hospital into portuguese/ Czech.
The Operation Manual is written by some professional experts who stood at the front line during the coronavirus. It would really help the people and government around the world against the Coronavirus! I wish you guys join us and please let me know via email: yanzy013.
The campaign is created by Alibaba Foundation, Jack Ma Foundation and Zall Foundation.
The link:https://covid-19.alibabacloud.com/

any question, plz let me know and we really need your assistance.

Thanks and Regards.

Yang

Disclaimer: this project isn’t in partnership with TWB.

4 Likes

Dear Yang,

how are you? I’m more than happy to volunteer with translation of the operation manual of Mobile House Cabin into Czech.

Let me know if you still need any volunteers for that.

Best regards,

Jan Senkyr

4 Likes

Dear Yang,

I would like to know more about this project.
Could you disclose some more details please (here or via direct message)?

Note my pair is EN - PT and I would like to lend a helping hand.

Kind regards
Luis

2 Likes

Hello Luis

Thanks for your response. It is great that you would like to join the volunteer translation. Perhaps I can send you the original document in English? you can have a look first. there are nearly 119 pages. it is quite a lot and translation take some time. So I would like to separately into different persons. Please have a look and let me know.

The link is https://gmcc.alibabadoctor.com/prevention-manual

as long as finished, I think it would be posted on the website for the government (Brazil and Portugal ) and people to know more information about the mobile cabin hospital against the Coronavirus.

perhaps send me via email: yanzy013~

1 Like

Dear Jan Senkyr,

thanks a lot! can I send you the document via email? it is quite a lot and including 119 pages. So I would like to share the translation for different persons. Perhap you can have a look first and then let me know is that okay for you or not?

the original link :Global MediXchange for Combating COVID-19(GMCC)

my email is yanzy013@gmail.com

thanks!

Yang

1 Like

Hi Jan Senkyr, I do not know how can I directly send u message and could you write me email to yanzy013@gmail.com, then I can send you the document in English.

1 Like

Hi Luis, I do not know how can I directly send you a message and document. could you plz send me via email yanzy013@gmail.com? then I send u the original document in English.

Thanks a million for sharing this and for volunteering to this external project. We are happy that TWB is also a place for translators to meet and share experiences that go beyond the TWB work :slight_smile:

I will also put this thread in a section where it will get more visibility.

2 Likes

Hi Ambra. thanks a lot. And I have already found the volunteers who finish this translation project. Big thanks. and one more question, if I have some private translation paper (some simply sentences, not too much), can I post the inquiry on TWB forum?

Thanks

Yang

2 Likes

Hi Yang, you should only post requests that have a humanitarian scope :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Ambra,

I have a degree in Psychology and I would like to help translate the Mental Health Handbook from English into Brazilian Portuguese. This would be my first translation on the platform, so I`m not sure if I qualify.

Thanks for your help,

Claudia

1 Like

Hi Claudia, this project isn’t in partnership with TWB so I can’t advise, maybe you want to contact yanzy013@gmail.com to see what they say :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Yang,

I have a degree in Psychology and I would like to help translate the Mental Health Handbook from English into Brazilian Portuguese. This would be my first translation on the platform, so I`m not sure if I qualify.

Thanks for your help,

Claudia

Hi Claudia, as my colleague mentioned, this project isn’t in partnership with TWB so I can’t advise on it, maybe you want to contact yanzy013@gmail.com to see what they say :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello there, I’ll be glad to join you to translate the Operation Manual of Mobile Cabin Hospital into portuguese.
Thanks for your time, feel free to contact,

Elisa T.

1 Like

Hi @Elisa_T thanks for reaching out! As this message was posted in April I have a feeling they may no longer need support with this, but let’s tag @yanzy013 just in case :wink:

1 Like

Dear Yang.

I’m more than happy to volunteer with translation of the operation manual of Mobile House Cabin into Portuguese.

Please let me know if you still need any volunteers for that.

Best regards,
Sonia Santos.

2 Likes

Hi Sonia,
we can tag @yanzy013, in case he misses your message.
All the best!
:pray:

2 Likes

Good morning Yang,
My name is Paula Goncalves and I will be happy to help in the English to Portuguese translation part of the project, I have already viewed some of the texts and I am interested. Please let me know if you need me. My email is info@pgcommunication.eu
Best Regards

2 Likes

Hi @tradutora.sonia and @PG_Communication thank you both for your interest in supporting this project!

However, I see from a previous message from @yanzy013 that they’ve already completed the project. If you want to double check this or find out more, you can contact Yang at yanzy013@gmail.com :slight_smile:

2 Likes