Printing Urdu stuff in NOORI TASTALEEQ

Hi!
I am from Pakistan, and I translate from English to Urdu. I am of the view that Urdu stuff should be printed in “Noori Nastaleeq” fonts. Also, If possible, there should be support for Noori Nastaliq at Kato translation facility. please comment.

best regards,

Ali

Good morning, Ali :slight_smile:

Thank you very much for your suggestion!

I’m tagging our kind @ambra and @Manuel, so they can consider your feedback regarding the “Noori Nastaleeq” fonts. (Thanks to you both in advance :heart:).

Have a great Sunday, Ali! :rainbow:

All the best,

Andreia

4 Likes

Hi Ali, thanks a lot for your feedback. I am afraid this is the first time I hear about “Noori Nastaleeq” fonts and I am not aware there is a problem with the fonts or facilities that we have now in our TM for Urdu - maybe you can explain a bit more?

2 Likes

Hi @ALI_KHAN!

Thank you very much for this feedback :slight_smile: Have you noticed any problems with Urdu character display in Kató TM? It would be awesome to hear more about why you recommend this particular font.

Best,
Manuel.

2 Likes

hi!
thanks to to you all. really, I am humbled. so, it works really well while translating on the platform. “Noori Nastaleeq” is the only font that is used to teach from class one. more than 97% of books in Urdu are published in “Noori Nastaleeq” or “Jameel Noori Nastaleeq”… Reason, it is the most beautiful and easy to understand font style. most of the people can only understand Urdu easily if published in this font. thanks to you all again. I am really moved.
Bestest Regards :slight_smile:
Ali

2 Likes