New to TWB?

Bonjour,

Je te conseille d’envoyer ton message en anglais si tu veux recevoir une reponse.

Cordialement

Sandrine

1 Like

How we can help me complete my profile.
Every time i clicked on the native language, i can’t find my language back, it told me that the did not support.

Hi @guerrierhollandais and welcome to our community!

I’m sorry you were struggling to complete your profile, I checked your profile and everything worked fine from my end. I added random selections to help you have your profile completed, please refer to your profile to apply the necessary changes. If it still doesn’t work, please send us an email to translators@translatorswithoutborders.org so we can follow up with you :blush:

Hello! I think I’ve completed my profile but I still can’t access tasks (as it’s always empty everytime I check) and also I can’t find my language (Indonesian) as the target language :frowning: and also what does it mean if I see a padlock icon besides a project? Could anyone enlighten me about these issues? I’d appreciate that very much :smile:

Hi @intanindira96 and thank you for joining our Community! :hugs:

I’m sorry to hear that you haven’t had access to tasks recently. Keep in mind that the availability of tasks varies from time to time, depending on our partners’ needs. We recommend regularly checking the homepage - new tasks can be posted in any minute. If you don’t find tasks when you check the homepage, this is only because no tasks are available at the time you are looking. If a language does not appear on the dropdown list, it means that there are no tasks for that language at the moment :relaxed:

However, there are a couple of things you can do to make sure that everything is in order:

• Go to the homepage and then click on “profile” on the upper bar. You will have to be logged-in to be able to see your profile.
  • Click on the orange button “edit profile details” on the left.
  • Click on “next” (you don’t need to edit anything on the first page).
  • On the second page, Language and Professional Information, please check that:
  1. You have listed your combinations correctly. For example, if your native language is Spanish, and you also speak English, your language combinations should be English (source) to Spanish (target).
  2. You have already selected “Daily” to the question How often do you want to receive tasks availability email

Once you are ready, you can click on “next”, and then on “complete”. In this way, you will receive a notification every day that a new project for your language combinations is available. Notifications about new projects are sent to many users for the same language and they work on a first-come-first-served basis, so you want to be quick in claiming the task! :wink:

Thank you so much, Eleonora! I did all of the things above :slight_smile: hopefully there’ll be more project in my language pair soon!

1 Like

Hi everyone, my name is Sahoy. I joined TWB a few days I am a native English speaker and I speak a high level of French. Nice to meet you all! Can’t wait to start translating for great causes! :smiley:

1 Like

Hi @scameronell and welcome here to TWB wonderful Community! :tada: :tada:

I was wondering if someone could tell me how I can change the email address that I registered on TWB with. I sent a couple of private messages to TWB members it’s almost a week, but they haven’t answered me since then.

Maybe my messages are not visible! :dotted_line_face:
​I can’t access my main mail box any longer

Greetings dear community. I’m writing to report an issue I’m having with my profile and login information. I’m not new to this platform, I’ve been working for a few years now but apparently everything changed?.. My TWB platform account is okay but the community account is not. I lost all of my info and stats. I also can not access the translation process, it says I have to log in with a different user name. Can anyone from the admin help me solve this issue? Thank you

I have the same question. All emails are now directed to my old mailbox, which I rarely check. I would like to start doing some volunteer work for TWB again, but I now miss all the project emails and I can’t find a way to change my email address.

Hello my dears, i did all the steps, but i want to know when i choose the task in order to translate it thtough the file or there are video of one of the courses , but i did not find .if anyone has ever translated a task , please contact me to help me . Thank you .

Hello @Sunny and thank you for writing to us.
Kindly send us an email at translators@translatorswithoutborders.org and we would be happy to assist you further.
Thanks a lot!

Hello @mahaalbogmai2014 and thank you for writing to us.
Kindly check the following thread to learn more.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions or concerns.
Thanks and regards,

Hello everyone, I have a problem with translating with Phrase TMS.
When I click the button “Translate with Phrase TMS”, I can not access the website and it said “Sorry, we were not able to find a user for you. Please contact your system administrator”.
I hope someone could help me with this issue. Thank you for reading this message.

I am also having this issue, please can someone help?

Hello @sarah.williams40
Thank you for writing to us.
I don’t see that you have any tasks claimed on your profile.
Could you please elaborate more on the issue by emailing us at translators@translatorswithoutborders.org

Thanks a lot!

Hello @nguyenthuygiang1609

Thank you for claiming this project, I am sorry to hear you’re facing this issue. It might just be a temporary glitch, as your login with Phrase is directly related to the TWB Platform, so once you claim a task you should be able to access that task in Phrase by following the available links. But if you’re still struggling to login, please click on the Memsource link and then click on the SSO (Single Sign On) button and enter “twb”.

This should help you log in, but in case it doesn’t, please let me know and I will follow up with our tech team asap :slightly_smiling_face: