INSP Awards 2022 – Best Cover – The Public Vote

Hello TWB community! :star::star::star::star::star:

I’d like to pass on a message from the International Network of Street Papers:

Please join us and vote for your favourite street paper cover in the INSP awards 2022! :trophy:

Each year the International Network of Street Papers recognises and celebrates the outstanding work of street papers across the world. Our Awards recognise excellence across a number of categories - one such category is the Best Cover Award.

Our street paper vendors rely on a strong, creative and storytelling cover to attract customers to purchase their publication - helping them put more money in their pocket and create better life for them and the people around them. :heart:

This year we asked street papers to enter their Best Cover conveying the theme ‘Resilience’

Our 10 finalists were chosen for their strong story telling ability to convey the theme, through composition and colour, creating a cover that was eye catching for the reader.

Now we are asking you to help us decide the winner in this public vote.

Visit our website at www.insp.ngo to cast your vote.

We will be posting on our socials daily, to explain a little bit about each cover nominated ( Facebook / Twitter / Instagram ) These posts may be of interest to many of you here passionate about journalism, social justice, poverty & human rights to name just a few topics! Feel free to check those posts out and give us a like / share / follow. Also feel free to share the vote link to anyone else who may be interested!

The winner will be announced on the Thursday 15th September at our international summit in Milan, and on our socials thereafter. :partying_face:

Thank you!

*TWB admin - I hope I have posted this on the right section - Feel free to move or copy this to another, if it’s more appropriate! :slight_smile: *

5 Likes

@SM.INSP Voted good luck!

2 Likes