INEE translation team lounge - Introduce yourself and meet others!

Welcome to the team! We are grateful of having the chance to collaborate on INEE projects with so many talented people in the TWB Community! Take a minute to introduce yourself to the rest of the team in this thread, and meet others working on the same projects.

Feel free to use the INEE category on this community forum to start any conversations related to this partner and our projects. Ask your questions to the TWB/CLEAR staff and the team of translators and revisers working on projects for this partner, share your insights and expertise, and discuss with others.

3 Likes

Hi all
I’m Shams
I am a translator EN- AR (Levant)
I’m translating INEE MS part 2 (pages 32- 65 on the PDF)
It is 7:13 am here in the U.A.E
Thank you Claudia for inviting me to be part of this project.

1 Like

I’m reading the Internal Guidance Document on Writing about Gender and Disability in INEE Tools and Resources PDF at the moment.
Question: Are those guidelines taken in consideration in establishing the Term Base?
Example: does the term base follow tips from the guide like
“Avoid use of the term “help”.
Use “support” or “assistance” as these are more empowering and appropriate terms and
can be used in expressions such as “participants requiring assistance” or “support
measures for persons with disabilities” (UN Geneva, 2021).”
?

1 Like

I did a very quick research and found the following link for Arabic

Hello, everyone! I’m Marta, portuguese, en>pt-PT translator, now working on the very first part of the document.
Very glad for the opportunity to participate in this project, thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

HI ! I am Patricia, EN_SP translator. Very happy to work together with all of you ! :boom:

2 Likes

Hello all,
I am Shimaa, an EN/AR translator.
I have a question about this message showed up in 4 or 5 segments while translating,

Failed to save segment #296 due to an internal error

what should I do about it?

1 Like

Hi, I’m Aude, working from EN into fr-FR ! I’m very grateful for the opportunity to work with all of you!

1 Like

Hi,I m Neveen working from English to Arabic.I m very happy to work with all of you.

1 Like

Hi,

I’m Julie, working from English to French.
Nice to meet you all!

Cheers :sparkles:

Hi,
I’m Gülsüm
Working from English to Turkish
Nice to meet you :nail_care:

Hi,

I’m Igera , and I’m excited to be part of this community. I work across several language pairs, including English to French, English to Swahili, and English to Ganda, as well as from these languages back into English. I’m passionate about bridging language barriers and helping to facilitate clear and accurate communication.

I’m looking forward to collaborating with all of you and contributing to our shared goals!

Hi all,
My name is Sonia and I’m working on the project for English into Spanish.
Very excited to cooperate with all of you :muscle: :slightly_smiling_face:

I am heba mamdouh, En<>Ar medical translator
I am so happy for being among you