I can’t log in to learning Center

I lost my password so I can’t log in to learning Center. What can I do, please?

Hello @drgehad004 and thank you for writing to us.

Kindly note that you can click on sign in with TWB Platform to be able to access the Learning Center.

In case you lost your password for the TWB platform, kindly click on “Forgot Password” and follow the instructions and you will be able to set a new password for your account.

I hope this helps. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us here or at translators@translatorswithoutborders.org and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Thank you!

Dear Ahmed,

Thank you for your response, but I already tried to sign in through TWB platform but this was the result!

Although I changed my password on platform

Regards…

Hello @drgehad004 and thank you for getting back to us.

Kindly note that you should click on sign in (Log in) and not sign up or create a new account because you already have an account on the TWB learning center.

Please let me know if the issue isn’t resolved and I will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks!

Dear Ahmed,
I click on sign in with TWB platform not sign out and the result as it is not changed!

Hello @drgehad004 and thank you for getting back to us.

Could you please send us an email at translators@translatorswithoutborders.org to assist you further?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks!

I sent an email now, Thank you

1 Like