From all at INSP, we wish you a peaceful holiday season :)

Dear Translators & TWB Staff

I am posting to thank you all for supporting the International Network of Street Papers this year. Thank you for being part of our global community working to ensure everyone can earn an income, and have their stories heard and understood. Thank you for dedicating your time to our cause.

Throughout 2022, vendors shared their stories with street papers readers and via the INSP News Service. Often these stories contained words of wisdom, courage, and reflection which we wanted to share with you today as we approach the end of a year.

If you’d like to hear more about the life-changing impact of our work around the world, please take a minute to sign up to our newsletter over the holidays - INSP Newsletter

From everyone in the global street paper movement, thank you again. I wish you a peaceful holiday season and I’m looking forward to working with you again in 2023:

Best wishes,
Team INSP :christmas_tree::dizzy:

4 Likes

The same to you all.
Btw, I remember earlier this year (or was it last year), there was some kinda competition for the best article from all the streetpapers, are the quotes above from the winning articles?

1 Like

Hello @JianQiu - nice to hear from you!

The quotes above are just a selection of quotes from our many many vendor profiles, not connected to the INSP awards ceremony.

If you are interested in how our award ceremony went, here is a nice article about that here: INSP Awards 2022 - WINNERS! :smiley:

Thank you for the lovely wishes, I hope you have a lovely break too :star: