Cuidados Paliativos - Module 16

Partner: Ecancer (Main). URL: //trommons.org/project/9675/view Modules about Cuidados paliativos Will be used for e-training in Brazil

Hi @Vilma, the translation for this project is ready for revision.

Tried to access it but did not succeed

Hi @Vilma, would you be able to show me the screenshot of the error message you received. I will look into this for you.

Hi @MiriamTWB,

It’s not exactly an error message, but rather a link that’s missing. I’m sending you both the shots of Module 16 and 13 for you to compare.
Thanks a lot. Sorry to be such a nuisance!

Hi @Vilma, No worries. I am more than happy to help. I wasn’t able to recreate the situation you have, but here is the task page of the revision task TWB Platform Could you let me know if you are able to access this link?

Hi Miriam TWB,

Not able to access using the link you sent. When I click the link on Cuidados Paliativos etc … on top of the page under the heading “Project”, it sends me to a page in which the link for the text of the translation does not appear. Please, look at the photo I sent in the previous email.
Thanks a lot.
Vilma

Hi @MiriamTWB,

Problem solved. On the page “Tasks Claimed” only Module 16 has a buttoon that reads “Revise using Kato TM”.

Was it there before? I didn’t notice.

Where can I access a compreensive set of insructions on the use of Kato?

Thanks agein,
Vilma

Hi @Vilma,

Glad to hear is it sorted. The button you mentioned only appears when the translation is complete and is ready for revision which is why the other task do not have this button.

You can view different topics on how to use Kató Platform here: https://community.translatorswb.org/c/kato-q-and-a/kato-platform

Please let me know if you have any other questions. I would be more than happy to clarify.

Hi @MiriamTWB,

Thanks a lot. All the best,
Vilma

Hi MiriamTWB,
The revision of Module 16 is ready. I’m having trouble submitting the completed task. The alternative “Copy your translation from KatoTM to Kato” is not showing on the page. Sorry to bother you again.
Best wishes,
Vilma

Hi @MiriamTWB,
The revision of Module 16 is ready. I’m having trouble submitting the completed task. The alternative “Copy your translation from KatoTM to Kato” is not showing on the page. Sorry to bother you again.
Best wishes,
Vilma

Hi @Vilma,

No worries. There were a few segments which were not approved yet. You can see the bar on the bottom left as fully green when all segments are approved. You can click on the bar to jump to segments which are yet to be approved.

I have completed this task for you, so no worries.

Miriam

HI @MiriamTWB,

Thank you very much. Going on to Module 18.
Best wishes,
Vilma