Community Recognition Program

Hey @LilianaCH , Yes it is possible to get them updated. Kindly write to recognition@translatorswithoutborders.org and we shall look into it. :hugs:

Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

I have been requesting a reward for my recent contribution since May, 5 without any response. Would you please give more details on this?

Thanks and regards,

Godline.

Hi @Godline thank you for following up! We are processing a high number of recognition requests and for this reason we are taking a little longer than usual to process these requests, will will surely get back to you once we are able to process your request, many thanks for your patience and understanding :tulip:

Am extremely happy to be part of the TWB Platform. Looking forward to contribute to somali language translation.

4 Likes

Welcome to this great community! @beyleabdi :sunflower:

2 Likes

Thank you for the recognition. Am humbled by the recognition.

1 Like

Hello guys! I hope you are doing great. I want to ask how to request for your certification of volunteer activity. Thanks very much for your cooperation.

Hello! Kindly write to recognition@translatorswithoutborders.org and we shall look into it. :hugs:

2 Likes

Thank you for the information, it’s very helpful @ambra @ElenaF

1 Like

Hi @abdunur,

Thanks for your message!

Kindly, read the post above carefully to get a clear idea about the recognition program and how it works.

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Dalia

2 Likes

Hi @ambra,

I hope you are doing well!

I need a recommendation on LinkedIn, please! I just lost my old LinkedIn account! So, this is a new account

This is my TWB profile: Translators without Borders | TWB Platform

This is my Linkedin profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dalia-noureldeen-6a78b3100/

Thank you so much in advance!

Hello @Dalia1
Thank you for your message.

Kindly send us an email at recognition@translatorswithoutborders.org and we will be more than happy to meet your request.

Thank you for being part of our community!

2 Likes

i didnt know the exact right place to do this and i am really sorry for it but

i just want to wish all of twb menbers, supporters and family a happy xmas ! :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :snowman_with_snow: !!!

1 Like

Hi @ahmad.konainah1,

Thank you for your kind reply!
Ambra has already written a recommendation for me! Thank you @ambra

Have a good day!

Regards,
Dalia

1 Like

This is a very good initiative, we testify to that. Though we believe there are a lit of work to handle, but such open floor for interactive discussion and spread of information is highly welcomed. Kudos TWB!

1 Like