Community Recognition Program

Thanks ambra,
Please arrange an updated one.

1 Like

It is our pleasure :slight_smile: And Happy volunteer day!

4 Likes

Hello @ambra ,
how are you?

I started volunteering at Rosetta and until today with KatĂ´, and last year I sent an e-mail to KatĂ´ requesting a letter of refence and a feedback from the translator (WWA) at ProZ.com, the reference letter was perfect, but to this day I did not receive the feedback of the translator (WWA). I would like to know how to get feedback. Thanks in advance for your time .:sorriso:

Best,

GlĂłria

Hi Gloria, thank you for your message and for all the work done with TWB!
I see you requested a reference letter on November 21st and it was sent to you a few days later. I don’t see any requests for WWA from you, apologies if we missed this. Please send me an email for our records with this request and the link to your ProZ profile, and I will add the WWA to your profile this week.

1 Like

Hi Ambra
I appreciate your message and your kindness. I sent the help request by Proz.com to Katô and Unlimited Translators and until then I did not get answers, yes I received the very kind reference letter. After your message, I’ll send you an email. Thank you for your kindness, have a great day.:sorrindo:

3 Likes

Thanks Gloria, I have received the email. All recognition requests have to be sent to translators@translatorswithoutborders.org, if you send them through ProZ or Unlimited Translators we will not receive them :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @ambra for the clarification, I already sent the email to you. I apologize, did not know that sending feedback requests through ProZ or Unlimited Translators you do not receive. Thanks for listening.

Best regards

2 Likes

Hi Ambra,

I went to the Proz page and could see the feedback (WWA) on ProZ.com. of TWB. Thank you for your kind attention and kindness. Kind regards .:smile:

Best ,
GlĂłria

3 Likes

Hi Ambra, could you please clarify this point? What sort of tasks are published on the TWB Workspace? I have only been checking my email and the platform. How do they differ from each other? Seems like I lost something in translation :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance for your help
Fernanda

2 Likes

Hi Fernanda, thank you for your message. The TWB Workspace and KatĂł Platform host tasks for different partners. We post the tasks on one or the other depending on the language combinations and level required for the project. However, we are posting more and more on KatĂł Platform, which will soon become our main platform :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks for clarifying! :smiley:

1 Like

How many days do translators have to wait after sending an email requesting for recognition?

3 Likes

Hello, I have requested feedback by sending e-mail to translators@translatorswithoutborders.org 2 weeks ago. I sent one more mail 3 days ago. I have also requested WWA on Proz.com. No answer so far.

2 Likes

Hi Nadiia, thank you for reaching out! Apologies for keeping you waiting. I can assure you that we have received your requests and we are processing them. We have a bit of a backlog because of the holiday break, but we will do our best to respond by the end of this week. Thank you for your patience.

1 Like

Hi Nadia, completely my bad! It will be all done by the end of this week :slight_smile:

ok, great, thank you

1 Like

You are most welcome my dear. Hope to be able to cooperate with you in future projects.

2 Likes

Hi Ambra,

could you please confirm the number of words required for TWB’s endorsement on Proz? I think I saw somewhere that it was 40k. Could you please confirm this figure? And if so, how can I request it now that I have (potentially) achieved the threshold?

With many thanks for your help
Fernanda

Hi Fernanda, that’s right, the threshold for WWA on ProZ is 40,000 words. You can just send me an email (I need it for our records) and I will proceed with the WWA :slight_smile: my email address is ambra@translatorswithoutborders.org

1 Like

Thank you, Ambra! :smiley: