Celebrating Volunteers' Week - A BIG Thank You from INSP!

A warm hello to everyone at TWB!

I wanted to share a message from INSP which I hope you will enjoy, share and celebrate with us.

Volunteers’ Week is an annual celebration of the contribution millions of people make across the UK through volunteering. Volunteers’ Week takes place 1-7 June every year. It’s a chance to recognise the fantastic contribution volunteers make to our communities and say thank you.

Regardless of what part of the world you are all from, we wanted to send out a huge thank you to all our translation volunteers including everybody at Translators without Borders, our translation partner. You have helped us tell #socialjustice, #homelessness and #livedexperience stories across the world. Building awareness and understanding for a better world and better lives for our street paper vendors.

We hope you enjoy the “Our volunteering in numbers” image for some amazing stats, which so many of you are a part of, and I hope you are proud of :blush:

Amazing work, and a real pleasure to work with you.

With much gratitude, from all of us at INSP

9 Likes

Hi SIdd,

Many thanks for your lovely message! It’s really amazing to know that the contribution of our volunteers could lead to these amazing results, and it’s surely our pleasure to cooperate with INSP with their inspiring work :orange_heart: :sunflower:

4 Likes

Hello INSP!

This is very heartwarming and the graphic looks fantastic! Big numbers :exploding_head: :orange_heart:

5 Likes