Celebrate the International Volunteer Day during TWB's Arabic Language Week!

That’s great.! Best of luck for all the participants.

1 Like

Hi @faten1992 and thank you for participating in the contest!

As @Lilav_Alarashi kindly mentioned, you did receive an email to review the translations right after you submitted your entry :thinking: Please check your inbox to find the email title “TWB Translation Contest” :envelope_with_arrow:

I you still can’t find it, please let me know :innocent:

2 Likes

Thank you @Lamine and @najwahadi2 for your kind messages :dizzy: we’ll be happy with your participation for sure :innocent:

1 Like

Thanks for replying me. No, actually I haven’t received any email yet.

No worries @faten1992, I sent the email again to you now :wink:

Thank you :wink: Best of luck for everyone :muscle:t2:

2 Likes

Hello Everyone!
I have a question regarding the translation contest, when I want to send the text, it changes the direction of writing from right to left to left to right,
Which results in changes in the arrangement of some words,
Any clues?
Thanks in advance

I have just received it, thank you very much :hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus:

2 Likes

Best of luck for you too @Rima_misa :white_flower:

1 Like

Hi @fatimahmaid2021

Thank you for reaching out!

As you rightly said, some texts may have heir directions changed. If you can’t recognize the correct order in the text you’re reviewing, I’d suggest that you copy the text to a Microsoft Word Document, and change the direction of the text by selecting all the text, and clicking on the two buttons selected in the screenshot :arrow_down:

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you need further assistance :innocent:

1 Like

I didn’t receive an email to make a review for three translations

1 Like

Hi @lubna-shurrab

Thank you for reaching out!

I believe that you haven’t submitted a translation in the contest yet, am I right? :thinking: When you send us your translated text, you’ll directly recieve an automated email with a link to review three translations :smiley:

If you already sent us your translation, and still don’t have the to review tranlsations, please let me know so I check this again :innocent:

oh dear, yes I didn’t receive andy email with a link to review three translations, pls send it to me to submit my translation

I’ve just sent you an mail, pleease refer to it :wink:

ok dear, I will, thanks

No, I didn’t got any email from you now, I don’t know what is the problem of that

Best of luck for all. Really, it’s an amazing to participate in such events and feel that we are as an unit.

1 Like

Hello, Ms. @Aya.Alrifai!, Ms. @Dalia1!

I need your help just because when I finished the translation, coming to review, I noticed that the writing direction is still from left to right when reviewing in spite of changing it from right to left many times.

Kind regards,

Zeinab

2 Likes

@lubna-shurrab it’s all solved now :wink:

@hebaelhady4 thank you for your kind feedback :sunflower:

@zeinabmohammed981997 I’ve just sent you a message, please refer to it :orange_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much, I appreciate all your efforts

2 Likes