Cannot submit a completed task

Hi Girish,

Unfortunately, I can’t seem to find the task you mentioned. Could you have a look at this video follow the instructions and let me know which chunk do you have in mind? That would be of much help :slight_smile:

You are not giving anything to you translator why please I need a assistant am liking something

Hi Ahmed, sorry I am not sure I understand your message, could you please clarify? How can we help you?

Have me with job in your organization

Hi Ahmed, you can check our careers page to find staff positions: Careers with Translators without Borders | Open vacancies

1 Like

Thank you ambra i apply for Kanuri language

1 Like

@ambra can you help me please? I completed revising the task (Chunk 0 of RET Accountability to Affected Populations - Feedback Survey) but “mark chunk as complete” choice doesn’t appear in the page although I refreshed it many times. The problem is that deadline passed and I don’t wanna be so late in submitting it :sweat: thanks in advance

Hi @Aya_Alrifai :high_brightness:
The Project Manager has replied to you in the relevant thread. It’s all fixed now, it was a glitch in the system

3 Likes

I have a problem submitting my revising task on Kato. There is no such an option as to “upload your translation”

Regards,
Wejdan

2 Likes

Hi @Wejdan0182 thanks for your message :slight_smile:

This button only appears when the task is marked as 100% complete in Kató TM. I can see there are still some segments you haven’t marked as “Approved” yet.

To find these segments, click on the filter symbol in the top right. Then click on the word “Filters” and select “To do” from the dropdown menu. Once you have marked all segments as “Approved” this button will appear. Let us know if you have any other questions! :smiley:

1 Like

I get “No segments found” but at the bottom left I see 100% Words: 508 To-do: 8
But every segment is approved. What am I missing?

1 Like

Hi @Ola and welcome!
It is most possibly a glitch. Let’s pin our kind @Silvia_Mauri.
Have a nice morning!
:star_struck:

Yeah, that was a glitch indeed, PM has already fixed it.

2 Likes

Hi @Ola, sorry for my late reply! I am glad everything has been sorted now.
Thanks for your support with this project :sunny: :hugs:

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: TSS Module 6_srt 31564