Asking for help with volunteer translators - help a fellow volunteer with her Phd :)

Dear Translators,

I’m a PhD student at the University of Alcalá de Henares in Madrid, Spain and a community member since 2018. I’m currently working on the technological gaps and difficulties the NGOs face in order to implement translation technologies on their daily work. Specifically, I’m focusing on the implementation of guidelines to help posteditors to deliver their tasks easily and faster when translating documents for these organizations. For the purpose of the study, I would need external collaboration, and that is why I would like to ask you kindly to participate in this research by contacting me at my academic mail (cristina.canof@edu.uah.es) and I will share with you some more details. I promise it will not be too much and will not take too much of your time.

Thank you for your attention! Very much looking to hearing from you :slightly_smiling_face:

Cristina

P.S. This is not a TWB’s project; participation is anonymous and voluntary. The survey and task for the study are conducted only for the purpose of research, but of course details can be shared as soon as the study is completed.