Ask info

Hello! My account TWB has problem any assistance please?

Hi @Baraka.
I would like to suggest give more info about the issue, without compromising any data account.
That step and to put these matters in the respective topic will give you a quickly response as possible.
A friendly suggestion.
Best,
C.

Sometime I get subjects to revise online but, I received feedback that they don’t revision I did, like to I supposed to revise , on “code conduite”/Red Cross into Congolese Swahili but when I need to enter online checking the system doesn’t work. Hope you will find solution on this.

Hi @Baraka.
That looks like you worked on a revising task and that doesn’t show as had been done for you.
In this case you should be following the link you received to that task and post that comment there.
That way the PM of the referred task will clarify regarding that.
If these steps doesn’t work, so please, let the matter on: Problems with accessing the platform
Hope it will help.
Best,
C.

Hi @Baraka! Thank you for reaching out. It looks like your tasks haven’t been fully revised yet. Are you having trouble accessing the Kató TM/Matecat system? You should be able to access your revisions by clicking the green “Revise using Kató TM” button in your “Claimed Tasks” tab.

If you can access it but need help completing tasks on Kató Platform, we have a short video tutorial that may answer some of your questions.

Also, as @Kakau has suggested, if you have problems related to a specific task, you can always post them in the thread that has been created for it (to do this, go to your claimed tasks, then click the link next to “Discuss this task on Kató Community”). That way, we’ll be able to help you more quickly :slight_smile:

I hope this helps, please feel free to let us know if you have any other questions!