Will my Verified Translator test still be reviewed?

Hi there! :sunflower:

In April 9th, I submitted my translation sample from Portuguese to English in the TWB Workspace, in order to hopefully become a Verified Translator.
A few days after that, I learned through the replies of other volunteers that the TWB Workspace is not available anymore and the test is no longer a way to become verified.
When I submitted my sample, I received an email from Translators without Borders confirming the translation sample submission.
I’m wondering if my test will still be reviewed?

Thank you in advance. :slightly_smiling_face:
Catarina

1 Like

Hi @catarina.j, and thanks for reaching out! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I will mention our kind @Aya.Alrifai :hibiscus: who may be able to assist with your request.

Have a great day! :sunrise_over_mountains:

Best regards. Lilav.

5 Likes

Hi @Lilav_Alarashi :wave:t2:
Alright, thank you for your help!
Have a great day too :sparkles:

Kind regards,
Catarina

4 Likes

Hi @catarina.j and thank you for reachig out!

As you may know, the option to take a translation test for verification is no longer available as it’s found to be no longer sustainable for the size of our community. We are still working on clearing the backlog of the tests :woman_technologist: and we are trying to cover as many language pairs as possible, so if your test is revised, we will surely notify you :envelope_with_arrow:

However, we are moving away form the verification process, these days, most of the tasks are available to all volunteers in spite of their verification level, and you can still become verified by accessing all tasks available and receive multiple positive feedback :innocent:

I hope this helps! Let me know if you need any assistance :dizzy:

4 Likes

Hi @Aya.Alrifai, :cherry_blossom:

I really appreciate your kind response, it is very helpful!
Thank you. :grinning:
Catarina

2 Likes