What do you think of the TWB Platform?

It my pleasure working and supporting TWB,even though I am busy. I got the TWB Platform interesting and attractive. It is fun and I enjoy while working with it. I use it to translate documents I received from TWB. It is simple and present you every single sentence separately that make the translation simple, and the translation machine also supports a lot. What about you? Did you get it simple and helpful?

With best regards,

4 Likes

Hi @KALAYU, great to know you enjoy working on the TWB Platform! Happy to have you with us!

3 Likes

Thank you for this positive feedback, Kalayu :slight_smile: if you or your fellow translators have ideas or suggestions about how we could improve it, they are also very welcome!

3 Likes

definitely useful and easy to use :wink:

4 Likes

It’s interesting and so easy to work :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

It’s simple and easy to work on when we get the hang of it. To have the source files divided into segments looks like others CT. Very useful and other resources. I just sorry cannot to bring some TMs of the few tasks I did here that I’ve translated out of Kató. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestions.
Apart from translation and editing, please, are there any other tasks to undertake ? Best regards.