Volunteering certificate requirements

Hello
And good evening to you all. First off all thank you for welcoming me to your lovely community and since I am new here I would like to ask about the requirements to get a volunteering certificate.
And again thanks

1 Like

Hi, @motasimtambal!

Welcome to TWB! :partying_face:

I understood “volunteering certificate” as a reference letter. If so, you should see this.

It’s part of a Recognition Program, but you must donate at least 20,000 words.

Happy translating! :writing_hand:

5 Likes

Hi @motasimtambal ~ :hugs:

As what @PauloRibeiro said, you can click the link given for the additional information regarding the certificate. As I am also a new user, I totally recommend you to take the online course updated in 2021 Introduction to Humanitarian Translation for the TWB Community and learn more about it through:

(Introduction to Humanitarian Translation for the TWB Community)

You can learn more about our community and also obtain a certificate here as well! Hope it helps!

Welcome to TWB and happy translating! :blush:

6 Likes

Hi @motasimtambal and welcome to TWB :sunflower:

Thank you @PauloRibeiro and @Zahirah for your amazing and kind responses to our dear @motasimtambal.

Indeed we have an amazing recognition program for all our volunteers, that include reference letters, skill endorsements on professional platforms such as Proz and LinkedIn, and many more features. Find out more here

As our kind @PauloRibeiro has mentioned, you need to hit the 20,000 words target and I can see you’re already on a good path. Soon you will reach the goal and go even beyond. :superhero:

Happy translating indeed :star2:

5 Likes

This is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you for your help

2 Likes

Thank you zahirah I have taken and completed the course today and received my certificate.
Thank you for your help
And happy translating :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you for your time christelle . And just like you said I intend to go beyond the 20,000 words milestone and hopefully I can be of great help to this wonderful community.

2 Likes