Unable to work on the kató platform

Dear admins. during these past few days I’ve having some problems when trying to translate on the platform and I don’t know why…I work with my tablet and this is what it looked like

It shows a blank space I mean the screen…and I also couldn’t access to the kató community…I don’t know if the problem is my tablet, the version of its operative system (android), or the version of chrome in my tablet…I would appreciate any help or advice! Thanks in advance!

Hi @Melisa, thank you for letting us know. It appears you were able to submit this task, is that right?

As far as we can tell, this issue is related to your browser’s cookies. If you experience the problem again, you may be able to solve the problem by working from a different browser or clearing your cookies.

Let us know if this helps! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! :wave::smiley: yes I submitted the task the problem it was with my tablet (android) operating system…I don’t why but I still cant open the kato community nor the platform …and I think it has to do with the version of crhome i’m using…I tried to update it …but didn’t succeed…I currently work in my pc desktop which is having a few problems as well …I’ll try to fix it and let you know anything. :wave::wave::smiley:

2 Likes