Unable to revise as the revise tab is not given

I am unable to revise it.

Hello, I think you unclaimed the project, do you still need any support with anything?

For this case, I think you couldn’t start revising because the translator hadn’t started working on this task yet. You receive a notification when the text is ready to be revised. In the future, please use the project thread to post project-related question, you will get assistance much quicker. This is how you can find the right thread to post a message for the project you are working on (video tutorial )

Hi, guys!

I am having exactly the same issue with a revising task. I didn’t unclaimed it but it doesn’t appear any tab to start it. The deadline is just in a couple of days, that’s why I was wondering if everything was fine.

Hi @micaelatranslations, thanks for checking up on this! You cannot start revising tasks until the translation task for your chunk is complete. When the translation is complete you will receive an email to let you know :slight_smile:

I see the deadline is approaching, but if you need an extension don’t hesitate to post a message in the discussion thread for the project (video tutorial) :wink: