Unable to access the glossary in Kató TM

Hi! I am working on a translation right now and I am having trouble using the Kató platform. Usually I have access to Translation Matches and a Glossary, which helps a lot, but this time, I cannot click on those tools (under the source text). Is there a way that I can have access to the glossary again? Thank you!

You’re not the only one :slight_smile: I could not either

Hi Camille, I have checked and everything seems to be in order :thinking:

What browser do you usually use? You might want to try Chrome, or just refresh, hopefully this will help. Let me know if the problem persists.

1 Like

Hi Iris, sorry to hear that you have also encountered this problem :confused: Can you let me know which task do you have in mind so I can check what the problem is? You don’t seem to have any tasks in progress.

Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you. :wink:

1 Like

I am using Chrome and I tried to refresh the page, also log out and log in again, but I still don’t have access to the glossary. I can see it on your screenshot but mine is not working…

1 Like

That’s strange :thinking: Maybe @Manuel will know what we could do about it?

Well it was a task I had to submit for yesterday. It was Chunk 1 of H - Running MHPSS activities.

Actually I could see where there were translation conflicts, where there were some glossary terms, but I just could not click on any of these links.

Hope this helps,

I can see you already submitted the task despite the difficulties. You’re a star, Iris! :star2: I’m sorry for the inconvenience, let me know if the problem persists in other tasks.

1 Like

Hey everyone! Interesting… maybe you’ve stumbled upon a bug we haven’t seen yet.

@Camille2, I went to your profile and saw that you’re working on “Translation to french of End of Mission report template and Performance Evaluation Form.” Is this the task that’s giving you trouble? If so, would you mind sending me a screenshot of what you see?

It may sound silly, but could I ask you to clear you browser cookies? (You can do this from the three-dot menu on the top right corner of the screen, “More tools”, “Clear browser data”; or just by clicking Ctrl + Shift + Del)

Let me know and we’ll find a solution for this.

Cheers!

3 Likes

I took another project and looks like the issue is solved :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for your help @Manuel. I cleared the cookies and it works now!

2 Likes