TWB Kato Community - Personal info, email

Hi,
I no longer have access to the email address registered on the TWB Kato Community. I have tried to update this information on the “Summary” section of my account without success.
Can you please advise how can I update this information. I use a different address for Trommons, I only need to update my email address on the TWB KATO Community.

Thanks,

Evelyn

Hi Evelyn, nice to see you here. Unfortunately, is not possible to change email addresses in the forum. The short term solution is that you register again with the new email address. Do you think you could too that? Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi Ambra
Thanks for your reply.
If I a register a second account with a different email address, does the old account remain active?
Can you please guide me through, not sure how to progress. It’s been a long while since I translated to TWB.
Many thanks,

Evelyn

Hi Eve, I see that your account on Kato Platform has already the new email, because you can easily modify that yourself from your profile as you possibly have done already.

I know it’s not great that you can’t modify the email in the forum, but please don’t worry, I can cancel the old forum account after you create the new one. You should be able to easily create a new one because you are registered on Kato Platform with the new email. Can you please give it a try and let me know?

Thanks a lot for your patience :sunflower:

Hi Abra
How are you? It’s been a while since the last time we spoke.
I am back and I need your help please.
I need to change the email address in TWB Kato Translator profile. I no longer have access to the primary email address shown on my profile
How can I change this to evelyn.dench@yahoo.com which is the address I use when signing in.
I look forward to hearing from you.
I hope you can help I am about to go to South America and would like to carry on translating from there so I don’t loose the habit of translating.

Hi Amanda
Apologies. I have just noticed an old reply where you let me know it’s not possible to change the email address showing in my profile. Despite not having access to this email address, I do receive too many emails to the email address used to login to this account so that’s why I would like to delete this account and create a new one, that us not only deleting the account used for forums but overall my TWB account.

Once this account gets deleted in your systems I would like to create a new one.

Many thanks

@Evelyn_Dench in Twitter

1 Like

Hi @Eve, it’s very nice to be in touch with you again after all this time! How are you?

We are currently re-discussing this after years and see if we manage to give the option to change the email address in the forum. I will let you know as soon as we reach a decision.