Translation

Hello,

Today I received an e-mail with some opportunities to translate for the first time here.

I would like to know what happended when I finished the translation because it was not 100% in the end and I do not know where is my file.

Please, someone help me. This is the address of the task: [https://tm.translatorswb.org/translate/proj-10547/pt-MZ-en-US/4414-666ebe242993]

Kind regards.

0 Likes

Hi @Rosileuda, thank you for working on these translation tasks! If you’ve finished your task and the status bar says 100%, you can submit it by following these instructions. In your case, you’ll click on “Mark Chunk Complete.” :slight_smile:

Also, I wanted to point out that every task has its own discussion topic on Kató Community. To find the relevant forum topic, go to your claimed tasks and click “Discuss this task on Kató Community.” This will help us answer your question more quickly, and this is also where PMs occasionally share important information related to your task, such as glossaries, graphics, and clarification on terminology. :memo:

Please feel free to reach out again if there’s anything else I can help you with!

0 Likes

Many thanks, Olívia :blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

No worries @Rosileuda, I’m happy to help :blush:

0 Likes