Translation finished but not showed in bar and more questions

Hi,

This is my first time translating for TWB and I have some questions:

1. The translation is finished but it is not marked as completed in the progress bar.
  2. I have corrected the errors but still I have two related to “tags”. I don’t understand them really, where could I find the information about this type of errors?
  3. If a sentence in the source language doesn’t make sense to you at all, even if you browse the meaning, is there any way to leave a word or sentence untranslated?

I would appreciate some help as the deadline is tomorrow!!!

Thanks in advance,

Eva

2 Likes

Hi @evagarrido thanks for reaching out! :star2:

1. When you finish translating each section, you must click “Translated”. This marks the section as complete (video tutorial) :white_check_mark:
  2. Here are some resources that might help you fixing tags :hammer_and_wrench::

Handling tags and untranslatable segments in Kató TM
Understanding and fixing tag errors and tag issues in Matecat

1. For any of your questions about the task you’re working on, you can post a message in the discussion thread for the project (video tutorial). This way, the project manager will be able to help you out :revolving_hearts:

:information_source: If you haven’t already done so, please have a look at our welcome pack for more information on how to use our platform.

Let me know if you have any further questions Eva! :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Dear Joanna,

Thanks so much for your quick and helpful response.

I can’t wait to translate a new task!

Best regards,

Eva

1 Like